Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-14-2007, 01:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/129/110

Height: 5'1"

Default Hey everyone. I'm new here :)

Hi everyone. I've been reading posts here off and on for over a year and decided it was about time I started to post! I have about 15-20lbs to lose. I lost about 50 pounds a year ago by eating healthy and exercising. I moved to a new area and had to quit my old gym last summer. In January I finally joined a new gym and started working out again. Now, I just gotta see some results!!

Everyone here seems so nice. I can't wait to post some more!

(I don't know why it took me so long to post...)
meowies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Come join us in our chatty thread!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106923
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #3  
Whittlin

S/C/G: 170/144/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, meowies. I noticed in your exercise post that you climb a lot of stairs - do you live or work in a tall building or do you use stairs for deliberate exercise? Hope you take Susan up on her invitation and come post with us in the planning thread. Great job on the weight you've lost so far.
Whittlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/129/110

Height: 5'1"

Thanks SusanB!! I'll make sure to post there.

Well, at my workplace I regularly go up and down five flights at least three times a day. We have an elevator but it's for people that are handicapped or can't walk up stairs, but I don't use it since I'm okay.
The building I live in is a very tall building---40 stories. I live on the seven and I usually take elevator because of shoes I'm wearing when going out (heels). But on days I don't go to the gym and use the stairmaster, I decided to just go up stairs at my apartment building Twenty was my first goal... Now I just wanna go all the way to the top!!!
meowies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #5  
Ilene the Bean

Meowie and on the stair exercise...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote