3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/104535-one-reason-im-staying-plan-today.html)

2frustrated 02-16-2007 03:55 AM

I'm staying on plan today because there's no reason not to! (apart from those chocolate eggs I just bought :rolleyes: ) DH is out tonight, which means I can go home, eat and go straight to bed :D :yawn: *snuggles*

srmb60 02-16-2007 08:13 AM

Because two in a row like that would be amazing!

Ilene 02-16-2007 08:28 AM

...because I want to have lost weight over the weekend instead of gaining :D ...

2F -- WHY do YOU buy chocolate?? :nono:

alinnell 02-16-2007 08:58 AM

Because after 2 (or is it 3) of being on plan, those pesky pounds that appeared at the first of the week are GONE and I wish for them to STAY GONE!!!

2frustrated 02-16-2007 10:42 AM

Ilene - because it's nice and I can limit myself to a piece a day :) :T

Ilene 02-16-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2frustrated (Post 1575381)
Ilene - because it's nice and I can limit myself to a piece a day :) :T

Ok, I just want to make sure all you gals are on the straight and narrow, so that when I fall, I know you gals will :kickbutt: mine ...

2frustrated 02-16-2007 10:50 AM

I am straight, not particularly narrow, more a bit curvy, but I like it ;) Oh and I'm leaving it at work for the weekend so I don't demolish it at home due to boredom :)

Carobelle 02-16-2007 12:06 PM

I am staying on plan today because I went over my WW points yesterday and I want to have lost weight on Mondays weigh in!
Doing well so far!

Mami 02-17-2007 04:01 PM

Like some of you ladies, I'm staying OP today because until yesterday I was seriously Off Plan for a few days there. I want to get off those 2 pounds I had JUST lost and then immediately put right back ON. Aaargh! Eating 2400 calories a few days there didn't help, and I only went to the gym twice so that didnt exactly add much. Doing well so far today and intend on keeping it that way throughout the rest of the day!

alinnell 02-17-2007 07:30 PM

Okay, all, this staying on plan thing is working!!! 3 weeks, 3 pounds. It was 3.5 pounds but one came back overnight, but it is less than I anticipated. I had a pretty heavy lunch yesterday. Today is okay.......good breakfast, not so good lunch, then I made cookies. I had half of one!!! The rest are put away. I only made 2 dozen and they'll only last a few days with my family around! I imagine I'll only get 1 or 2 more, but I'm saving one for tonights dessert.

Ilene 02-18-2007 10:28 PM

Allison, 3 weeks and 3lbs that's awesome :high:

Today I stayed on plan because it's weigh in tomorrow :crossed:

Carobelle 02-19-2007 02:53 AM

Today I plan to stay on track because the last two days I didn't and I want to keep some chance for weigh in tonight!

2frustrated 02-19-2007 04:07 AM

Oh MAN! I just read this thread and it reminded me I have chocolate in my drawer! :lol: I'll have to demolish it! :devil: Kidding, I've been really good all weekend so :p

My reason today is... I've been "good" all weekend and if I can eat healthily at the weekend, then there's no excuse not to today! Oh and there's a cute little dress I'd like to fit into for a wedding at the end of March :)

senorita 02-19-2007 05:28 AM

Because I didn't want to at first so I knew I would have to force myself to go to the gym, which would make sure I ate right at dinner and stayed OP. I'm well sore and stiff from this weekends workouts but I knew I had to go and do something to stay on track... I'm not yet at the stage where skipping a day or two isn't likely to send me off plan big time. So I chose to get my endorphins today from the treadmill, not chocolate, and I do feel better for it. :) Kudos to everyone else who made it today and if not, well, tomorrow's another day.

srmb60 02-19-2007 08:26 AM

This is working for me too. I'm gonna stay on plan because I've been good lately and it's working -and- it makes me feel accomplished to be able to say that.