S/C/G: 246/148/maintaining

Height: 5'8

Default Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUNCY View Post
Buddie, you sure did find me!! hew! hew!! Happy to see you here.hope
you are having a great day.
Hugs Linda
Girl you got me all excited again, Since I only had a yogurt and a banana for breakfast, I've decided to jump on the band wagon with you and start today as well. Your possitive attitude rubbed off on me, and I am READY.

Ladean
Old 10-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

I already posted in the weigh-in thread but I lost 4 lbs. on detox. I'm very happy with that since I wasn't really sure if I'd lose much at this point in my weight loss.

I am so excited to be on my first day of Phase II. I had cereal with a banana & milk this morning. I think I'll just have a salad for lunch since we have our Halloween party tonight & I'm still not sure if I'll be eating the chili they have every year or eat something better than I can figure out what's in it easier. Whatever I choose I'll be keeping today as light as possible since I'll probably just opt for the chili & just have a cup of it. Normally I'd hit the appetizers, desserts & have an alcoholic beverage or two. Just having the chili will be a huge difference.

Brandilynn - I am so relieved to be on Phase II & I give ya kudos for sticking to Phase I. All I'm adding today is my cereal, a little meat & a little cheese plus maybe some diet soda for the party I'm attending tonight, although I'm not a soda drinker so maybe I'll just drink water. Then I can have a decaf coffee (I don't drink regular). So although I'm only adding a few things back in it's a world of difference for me.

GoldenLover - You're doing great. Even though I cook a lot and try to be creative, detox was a little difficult for me. In fact, I think the last 2 days I was eating less than ever, probably not enough. I just wasn't that hungry.

Cherry - It's nice you didn't gain. Seems like if I go off plan too much I know I'm going to gain. I hope I never have to do detox again, at least not for the full 9 days.

Dorrene - You have accomplished a lot already. My short goal is only 6 pounds away but I don't think I'll reach my desired pants size & will probably have to go another 5 lbs. I'm trying to concentrate on pants size over the scale this time.

Jenne - Congrats on the loss & hope you're feeling better.

Dee - It's so good this is working for you. I'm one of those tea drinkers too, although the past few days I did get down a couple of glasses of water.

Sherry - Hope you got some sleep! I'll be sleeping in a motel room tonight. We stopped in Louisville on our way to Bardstown last year for lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. Louisville seems like a great area, although we didn't actually go downtown.

Bonnie Jean - Congrats on those 2 lbs. I hope I can continue to lose on Phase II & my back didn't hurt me yesterday so I think I'll start exercising again next week, which I didn't do at all during detox. If I stick to plan I know this will work.

Linda - I lost a long post (usually all I ever post is long - LOL) but it was my fault yesterday. DUH!
Old 10-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #63  
bouncy

S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Default congrats

Judyo , Congrats on the 4lbs kicked to the curb! you go girl!! You have came
along way , leaving the deserts, and taking only a cup of chili! you are progress in action. You have made that decison!! Have a great time. HOpe to see
you later or tomorrow.
LInda
Old 10-28-2006, 02:10 PM   #64  
bouncy

Ladean, Do you know how to get a tracker ? Are you want one? I want to keep up with my progress, no matter what it is, it will hold me accountable too!!
Old 10-28-2006, 02:12 PM   #65  
bouncy

Default weight in

HI Sherry, Do we weigh in on mondays? Will you start a new thread for that one every week? Thank you for all you do girfriend. I hope you are having a great day.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:37 PM   #66  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi smashers!
I just posted on the weigh in thread. I lost just 0.8 pounds this week. But I am exactly at 26 lost now. (199) I know it was the exercise and possibly the water which wasn't my best. But also I am happy for a loss at all!! Well, as of today I am officially beginning PHASE 4! I can't believe I am typing that! I just followed right along the recommended time for each phase. I should do some phase 1 stuff here and there but I haven't so far since that first 9 days. I want to kick it up now though so I can get moving a little faster because I thought I'd be further into my November goal by now and I just barely made my October goal. Things have been really out of whack in my daily life lately but that will return to normal in about 1 or 2 weeks.

I love the posts. Since the weekends are best for me to check in, it's hard to reply to everything. But overall, I am happy to read the posts, you guys are positive and real and inspiring. Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Old 10-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #67  
brandilynn24

S/C/G: 317/266/199

Height: 5'6

Hi Everyone, I havent been around very much lately, and I keep looking at that weigh in thread instead of this one..So I had alot of catching up to do!

Happyface- I think its really cool that you have followed the different phases to the T. Your really working the entire plan. You have done great!! Do you remember the day you started FS? I started on 9/5/06.

Judyo-4pounds is amazing considering your so close to your goal! Hope you had fun at the Party!

Dorrene-Well, Hats off to you for 96 oz of water a day, and passing on the carrot cake and coffee, while TOM was with ya!! Your doing great..running 35 min without stopping is amazing, and losing 14lbs and those inches in your belly. I know how you feel though, but I always tell myself, wait till my weigh in..then you have to remember about plateau's. I think almost all of us have been there and it's discouraging, but stick with it your doing GREAT!!

Jenne1017-Congrats, your almost to ONEderland!! HOpe you feel better soon!

Dweeb- Hope you feel better soon too!

Last edited by brandilynn24; 10-28-2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #68  

What a great thread - DH & I just started smashing yesterday - I am so glad to have found this area of 3FC! looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 10-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #69  
brandilynn24

S/C/G: 317/266/199

Height: 5'6

debsmith- Good luck to you and your hubby, glad to have both of ya!
Old 10-28-2006, 06:49 PM   #70  
Ladean

S/C/G: 246/148/maintaining

Height: 5'8

Default Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsmith View Post
What a great thread - DH & I just started smashing yesterday - I am so glad to have found this area of 3FC! looking forward to getting to know you!
I think this is going to be a great place for all of us...I used to post on a thread for Fat Smash, and after the 9 days of phase 1 I went back to my old program WRONG, the Fat Smash works, and works great, I am here for the long haul this time around...Welcome to you and your husband, I know you will see great results.

Ladean
Old 10-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #71  
bouncy

To both you and your husband.This is such a great place to be
everyone are so motivating and helpful. The program works. So hang in there.
wishing you both a great night. HOpe to see more of you and get to know
you both.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:03 PM   #72  
bouncy

Default Ladean

Hey Buddie, Have a great evening. Have fun shooting tomorrow with dh.
I know you want be here until Monday.So take care of you and remember
our commitment . I know we can do it!! and will!!
Old 10-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'4"

Well, day 6 is going pretty good for me. My husband has been pressuring me to weigh myself tomorrow morning. I'm tempted.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:30 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Hey Smashers!

It has been a long day! Dh had his first day off in over 2 months. So, we spent today doing little odd jobs around the house that had been being neglected. He winterized the windows.. fixed the leak in the bathroom, fixed the latch on the screen door... put locks on doors on the entertainment center to keep Joshua out of them....and steam cleaned the carpets. The carpets took the longest. But, it smells so nice now.

Tomorrow is church, laundry and grocery shopping. Dh will be glad when he has to go back to work on Monday. He isn't gonna get any rest this weekend. lol.

Linda~ Hey Girl! Glad you are back. Me or someone else (whoever gets on here first) will post a new weigh in thread every Monday. Just like the Weekly support thread. Then, you can just weigh in on your normal weigh in day and post your weight then. I weigh in on Wed. So I post my results on Wed. Get it??? lol. We just keep that same thread all week. Everyone already had a normal weigh in day and it just made more sense to do it this way.

happyface~ HI! Way to go on your loss. Just think of it as .08 lbs of fat...GONE!! I am going to start phase 2 soon. I hung around phase 1 too long. I have to do a couple more days of detox and then I am going to follow the phases like they are written. I do look forward to eating a slice of bread. lol.

brandilynn~ Hey chickie! How are ya?

debsmith~ My dh and I are smashing together. We keep each other motivated and honest. lol. It really helps! Good luck to y'all!

Ladean~ Are you Linda's friend??? Good to have you here!! This is a great group. The support is wonderful!

GoldenLover~ HEY!! Only 3 more days!! lol. Are ya gonna cave and step on the scale?? lol. Have a great night.

I have been limiting my computer time. I feel like I am neglecting Joshua when I am on here during the day. So, I may be on more at night. But, I am still here!!

Have a great night!
Sherry
Old 10-29-2006, 07:39 AM   #75  
bouncy

Good morning Sherry, I know it feels so good, to get those little things
done around the house.I was wonderng would you hire your dh out?
hew!! hew!! I know he will be ready to go back to work tomorrow. hew!!
Have a great day lady.