Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/179/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Starting extreme fat smash....AGAIN

I'm getting ready to try this again. Have tried weight watchers, atkins, just counting calories the past few months & this seems to work best for me. It's been awhile since I've done it, so I need some opinions. I'd rather not give up my coffee w/ creamer. Is that a must? As far as exercising, I live way out in a rural area & don't have access to a gym. Any suggestions for good cardio workouts other than just walking? I get bored so fast, which is one the reason I can't stick with anything. Any advice?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #2  

Do you own any exercise tapes? There are alot of great videos out there. If you go to collage videos (they sell just exercise tapes and equipment) you can watch a preview of a tape so you can make a decision about buying it. Their prices are pretty reasonable. I currently do the firms tapes and kathy smith. I tried extreme fatsmash but just couldn't stick with it so I'm on regular fatsmash and as of today (day 5) I have not cheated. Good luck to you.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/179/130

Height: 5'4"

Thank you. I think I'll try the library & see what kind of exercise tapes they have. I hope you do good too!
Old 01-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/253/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi wenwen!! I started this week too. For exercise I do a lot of walking. I am so out of shape I can't do much else for now. But walking is a great exercise anytime!
Let us know what tapes you found. Maybe I should make a trip to my library!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8

I think P90X is a good workout routine, but it's pretty pricey. I bought it a few years back and use it when I don't feel like going to the gym. I'm starting my diet over again this week also. I started FSM last week and lost 5 pounds, but I cheated a couple times. Yesterday I slacked off and gained back 2 pounds because I didn't workout. Today is a new day and I will be going hard all this week.