Old 01-16-2009, 03:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 125/125/106

Height: 5ft

Talking Seeking Extreme Fat Smasher Buddy!!!

Hello,

I am so excited to be on this site! I am hoping that with the support here, I will be able to work at it, and be accountable to myself and to all of you!

I just bought the "Extreme Fat Smash Book" today, and after downing 6 pieces of chocolate, I think I could get started.

These two weeks, I've been binging at night like a pig, and I hate myself for it. It's these crazy, possessed binges that I cannot stop. I feel so defeated.

But, I would LOVE to have an Extreme Fat Smasher buddy to start with me on January 17, 2009? Or within these couple of days!

We could be accountable to each other and be supportive of each other!

What do you say?
Good Luck to all those FAT SMASHERS out there!

Love,
Tracy
Old 01-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default EFS buddy here!!

I am looking to start the diet in two days (need to get to the store). I did this diet last year before I got pregnant. Lost 24 lbs in 8 weeks (11 in the first two weeks). I stuck to the diet and exercise exactly. I was lightheaded and weak the first two days (lowest calorie days) but bounced back on day 3. Other people I know never got sick. I don't have time for the gym so this time I'm going to try videos at the house. we'll see how it goes... Good Luck and stick with it!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #3  

Wink Jumpin' into the wagon! :)

Hello! I am so happy to get a response! I haven't actually started the diet yet.
So...I am happy to learn that you are going to start the diet tomorrow?

If you don't mind, can we support each other by posting how we're feeling? eating? exercising?

I'm just wondering if I have around 15 pounds I want to lose, would the weight come off as fast on the Fat Smash in the first two weeks?

And again, I am so excited to hear that you are starting this diet!!!
Good luck, and I'm here to support you!

Cheers,

Tracy

Old 01-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/156/133

Height: 5'7

Default EFS Buddy!

Good Morning! I bought my book last night, and I am going to the supermarket today to get everything I will need for my first week on EFS!
Have either of you started yet??
Old 01-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/180/160

Hello CocoCouture!

I completed one rotation of EFS in December and I'm restarting today! I would love to be your buddy!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/143/129

Height: 5'4

I'm starting the EFS this week ! I have 20lbs that I would like to loose. Oct, Nov, Dec was harsh and I found myself over eating again after loosing weight on the plan last June. Not this year !
Old 01-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/145 HW: 232

Height: 5' 9"

I am also a buddy!! I am on day two(restarting from last year).
Good luck ladies! This diet works!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #8  

Thumbs up My Own Little Fat Smash?

Hey Gals,

I am so happy to hear all of you starting together! I am actually just eating healthy, and not following the Extreme Fat Smash to the letter. The Chinese New Year's is coming up and my parents would probably go out with my relatives to eat. I would be going to. I wouldn't eat anything, but maybe a nibble here and there. I am just eating healthy, oatmeal, yogurt, salads, chicken breast, broccoli. Basically everything on the Extreme Fat Smash menu, but not in the same rotation.

I might not be the best with very strict diets since it makes me feel to restricted? I'll see if I start next monday. Who wants to start with me this coming Monday? JANUARY 26, 2009?

Good Luck to all FAT SMASHERS!

Love,
Tracy
Old 01-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/179/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm planning on starting Monday too! I'm glad I found this forum to stay motivated. It gets so discouraging when you have so much to lose. I want all the weight gone NOW not 6 months from now. It never fails--as soon as I start this diet--my mother in law will have us over for dinner. When I get thrown off, it ruins everything. So if that happens, should I start the diet over completely or restart with the same day I messed up on, or just go ahead and proceed to the next day?! I know this will happen and everytime it does I just go off completely. Some good motivation would be nice!!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Day two!

i am now on day two and actually feeling pretty good. Already down 4 lbs!!! On the occasions (last time) that I strayed, I just started back up on the next meal. Or if I ate with my family, I would count it as meal 2 and 3, then get back on track with meal 4. Stick with it everyone, it works!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #11  

Unhappy

Hello everyone,
I didn't do so well today (day2). I followed the meal and workout plan for the day, but for meal 4 I went out with friends for dinner. I feel sooooo horrible! So should I start over back at day one or continue on to day 3 tomorrow? Please help, I really need encouragement!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 195/179/130

Height: 5'4"

From the advice I've gotten, I would just go ahead and continue to day 3 and exercise your butt off tomorrow. I think it's better to accept that u messed up one meal & just start over where u left off. I planning on starting back Monday after being off this diet for a few months. So when I screw up on Wednesday, I expect help on not to give up!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 162/143/129

Height: 5'4

I think starting all over again is a bit discouraging. So I would also just continue the next day ( or next meal ) with the plan. I completed one rotation of this diet last year and I cheated a few times but I'd figure If I had started over completely that I maybe would have used it as and excuse and just give up all together it would have been worst. I did lose weight.

I've been eating well since the begining of the year eating mostly what is on EFS but always in different rotation as well. It's slow going because I can't excersie right now, well I suppose I could swim but Burrrr it's cold! The weight is not dropping fast so I've just decided not to weight myself anymore because it just might discourage me into quitting. I don't want that.

Anyway, I had my first piece of chocolate of the year last night a small Andes candies. I'll will try not to do it again but I feel that I may need a break from this. Taking a break also scares me because it may be hard to start up again. Last year it took me a also most 2 months to start up again on any plan. I couldn't/wouldn't focuse and by the time that I did the was some demage done. I 'm going to try to me stronger this year.

Last edited by Cmint; 01-25-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #14  

Wink

Thanks for all the support ladies. I'm going to keep pushing hard from here on!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #15  

Talking checking in

How is the smashing going everyone? I hope that we are all on the right path. Ive been doing pretty well this week. I missed one morning workout session, but made the time up in the evening. I'm feeling great. Happy smashing!