Old 01-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 333.6/ 328 /160

Height: 5.5

hey aphil...it is jan. 23 how much weight did u loose during week one? and week 2?
i want to know really bad!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:10 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Well, if you look at the dates-I did EFS as a "plateau buster" back in September! That was 4 months ago!

I am normally a calorie counter...and I could NEVER do Fat Smash on a full time basis...I just wanted to let that be known. But, when I do hit a plateau where the scale won't budge...I am able to do EFS, since it is only 3 weeks long-and not meant to be a lifestyle change. It is meant to be a short, 3 week stint ONLY.

I don't remember exactly how many pounds I lost in the three weeks (it was 4 months ago) but it was somewhere around 10-11 pounds over the course of the 3 weeks. I don't remember how many, though, were in week 1, 2, and 3 individually.

HOWEVER-please note that I did NOT cheat. I stayed 100% on the plan. I did ALL of the required cardio exercise on the plan-even on the days where I was requred to do 80-90 minutes of cardio!!! Also, since I am a dance teacher, I also taught a few dance classes through the week, and performed on weekends.

If you cheat on the plan or substitute a bunch of things, or do not do all of the required cardio exercise-your results won't be as good.

It wasn't fun. I hated every minute of those 3 weeks...I am just being honest. It DID do what it claimed to do, though...but you have to follow it to the letter. After the 3 week period, I went back to my normal exercise/dance regime, and back to calorie counting.