Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/162/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default Starting VERY soon!!!

A little intro on me:
One month after the birth of my twins I weighed in at 202lbs and was able to lose 40lbs by doing the Ultimate Weight Loss solution (by Dr Phil)...but then I went back to work and I was working 10-12hrs 5 days a week and making poor choices and not finding the time to exercise, so I gained 15lbs back...I've just recently lost that 15lbs (well from end of November to January) and I've kept it off since January...I had surgery in March and just passed the 6 week mark of recovery, so now I am back to the gym.

I really like the look of this diet, and will be starting soon. Any tips you can offer me?

Thanks!

Last edited by hallewood; 05-05-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

I think the only tip I have..is to just be prepared, make some food ahead of time and freeze it, and clean out the kitchen of any food that may be a temptation for the first 9 days...also having a variety of fruits and veggies have helped me alot. I love Boca burgers now...so they are a mainstay for me, I just top it with mustard and eat it with a pickle If there is anything else I can do to help..feel free to ask, I love this plan too..I started Sunday and have lost 4 pounds already...thats a little over 3/4 a pound a day
Old 05-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #3  
Fat Smasher

S/C/G: 246.5/239/160

Height: 5'7

Welcome - I just restarted on Monday so I'm on Day 4. I lost about 20 lbs in late Fall 2006 and insist had it not been for the weakness of the holidays I would have been more successful even. Good Luck. We are here to help support each other.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:21 PM   #4  

Thanks very much for your advice! I can't wait to start...I am reading the book and planning my meals for now and will start on Monday (after I get to the grocery store!!). Looking forward to sharing my progress with you all.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #5  

Thanks! Good for you...the holidays are a tough time to diet. Good for you getting back to it. How are you feeling on day 4?

I will be doing the extreme fat smash, is that the one you are doing?
Old 05-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #6  

Good luck- you sound like you definitely have the determination and the will to get where you want to be! Good luck

Bertie
Old 05-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #7  

Thanks Bertie! I WILL get there, and this summer!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:35 AM   #8  
Losing on the Beach

hallewood- I am now starting day seven and I feel GREAT!!! LOVING IT!

I am doing the regular fat smash, but I am sure you will do awsome of the extreme version...keep us posted
Old 05-06-2008, 12:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/230/207 10% Goal

Height: 5'7

I am planning on starting Monday 5/12. I am currently weening myself off of soda this week. I don't want to go too extreme. If I give up soda and carbs on the same week, I'll probably go postal.

I would recommend preparing yourself. Always have food prepared and/or easy to grab. You can get some great recipes and ideas from this forum.

Good Luck! I'll be one week behind you!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
hallewood- I am now starting day seven and I feel GREAT!!! LOVING IT!

I am doing the regular fat smash, but I am sure you will do awsome of the extreme version...keep us posted

Looks like we started around the same weight, and are at the same weight right now. I am on day 2 and so far I LOVE it...I don't feel "deprived" at all and I love the workout part too. Ever since the birth of my twins I have been exercising anywhere from 3-4 times per week, but this program calls for 7 days a week since I am a Beta, and I feel AMAZING!

I will for sure keep you posted!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresleysMommy View Post
I am planning on starting Monday 5/12. I am currently weening myself off of soda this week. I don't want to go too extreme. If I give up soda and carbs on the same week, I'll probably go postal.

I would recommend preparing yourself. Always have food prepared and/or easy to grab. You can get some great recipes and ideas from this forum.

Good Luck! I'll be one week behind you!
LOL! I know what you mean. Good luck to you and keep me posted!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #12  
Losing on the Beach

I am now in phase 2 and my weightloss has stalled sorry to say...but yet...I am down another 1/2 inch from my waist so I am not tempted to quit this by any means, I just know that this plan makes more sence to me than any other so I am in it for the long haul

Presleysmommy- Cant wait for you to join us Monday

halle-I am glad you are doing so well, the exercise can do amazing things for our whole outlook , you go girl!!