Old 04-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/207 10% Goal

Height: 5'7

Talking Newbie

Hello Everyone!!

Well I am planning on beginning my Fat Smashin' this weekend. I have a little bit more of the book to read and then I have to go grocery shopping.

I'm very excited about doing this. My doctor discovered I have hypothyroidism after giving birth to my daughter. That was the reason for my 90 POUND GAIN!! 40 of it has come off but I have a long way to go. My DH and I would like to get pregnant again later this summer so I need to get serious about getting some of this baby weight off.

Did I mention my baby is 20 months old today? It's hard to keep calling it baby fat ya know?? Anyway, I currently weigh around 227lbs. I would like to get 30lbs off before I even attempt to get pregnant again. Wish me luck! I think we'll all do great!

I know the diet is tough but so is caring all this extra weight! I have to get serious!

Mary R
Old 04-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Welcome to our team Mary!!

I just know you will reach the goals you are setting with the plan, it is just too nutritionally sound not to work for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you along the way, I am only on day 4 now of phase one, but I will do my best to keep in contact OH and Happy Day for the baby...20 months! They grow so fast
Old 04-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #3  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Welcome! I am pretty new myself but so far I love this diet because its not like a diet I look at it more as a change in my whole lifestyle. I started on 4/21 I am down 12lbs. I have so much faith in myself now I walk and do strength training. I just want to be healthy and so many people on this website has inspired me to lose weight. There are so many post about success that it makes it all better. Lots of luck!!!