Old 04-16-2008, 04:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155

Height: 5'8

Default considering the smash diet...have a few questions ;)

Hey guys, I just joined this, today and it seems great Im considering the Fat smash diet. I want to go on the detox and then roll into the extreme program phase 1. My question is, what can I eat on the detox phase? lol, I mean I know fruits and veggies (but not really which ones) Can we have lean protein or at least protein shakes? Like the low cal low carb ones? If not this is ok, I know its a very limited phase, I just want to make sure I'm adhering right. Thanks so much, Emily
Old 04-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

You can find all the detox info if you go through google search and type in fat smash diet, There is no fruit off limits and the only veg is white potatoe and avacado I cannot spell LOL NO MEAT, the onle protien you can have, are egg whites, 4 a day, and the protien you get from beans, you do get 2 cups of milk a day so I am thrilled with that..I HATE low carbing, I love fruit and milk too much LOL< hope that helps