Old 10-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 153/144/130

Height: 5'5

Default Any Smashers who work in fitness?

I'm curious to know if there are any Fat Smashers out there that are aerobic instructors.

I began FS after needing to lose about 15-20 lbs. May sound ridiculous since I teach 9 classes a week but my body has adjusted to the amount of calories I burn teaching so I needed to do something. Exercise was not my issue but I needed to do something to shock my body and metabolism.

I lost 10 lb after going through P1 and P2, then I went back to eating somewhat like I used to but in moderation and I have kept the weight off.

I'm now on day 7 of P1 again so that I can lose that last 5-10 lbs, but the weight doesn't seem to be budging much.

I was hoping maybe someone else is in my boat and has encouragement to continue. I thought about trying EFS but I'm kind of nervous and it seems I definitely more exercise than is required, which would be a bonus, but living on 800-1000 calories for my activity level is what makes me nervous.

Any others like me out there???
Old 10-08-2007, 11:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

I used to teach aerobics and personal train and I still work out very intensely (1.5 hours a day/7 days a week and 2 hours of dance classes a week) so maybe I can help.
I did EFS before a wedding and I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I was hesistant to try it because of my activity level but I also knew that what I was doing was not working. EFS is difficult for the first few days but your body will adjust and it does work. I am actually starting it again today if you are looking for a buddy. I want to get down 20 lbs by Christmas and I know I will do it if I stick to the plan.
My biggest challenge is the weekends.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 153/144/130

Height: 5'5

I would love a buddy who can relate. I'm on Day 9 of P1 (for the second time). I'm anxious to see the results tomorrow. I could really tell a difference by first time around just by looking in the mirror but not so much this time. I'm trying not to get discouraged. I'm thinking of trying EFS but it is so little calories for my activity level. I'm definitely going to keep going; those last 20 lbs are ridiculously difficult!
S/G/G: 143/?/130 Height: 5 foot 5 in.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

You might want to give it a try and see what happens. It sounds like your body is used to what you are doing and this might give it the shock it needs. It is a very strict plan but I find it easier than being able to eat until satisfied.
You can always add the snacks if you feel like you need it with the amount of exercise that you are doing.
Good luck whatever you decide and keep posting on your progress.