Old 09-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #1  

Default I start tomorrow!

I start fat smashing detox tomorrow! I'm excited but nervous too. I hope I can do it!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default Me too, me too!

Amanda, yes you can do it! I am starting (again) tomorrow. Phase I is so awesome, so healthy! If you eat all you are allowed, and I am talking UNLIMITED fruits and veggies,then you can do it! The oatmeal fills me up in the morning..the rice is awesome, and at night a 4 egg white omlette with tons of veggies....you can have sweet potatoes.........it is a great way to be healthy!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #3  
Time For A Change

S/C/G: 225/205/160

Height: 5"5

Smile Starting Again

Hey guys , I am going to start again tomorrow as well. I have been keeping up with my work outs however, I have been making poor choices when it comes to the food (not to badddd) but I need to get back on track. I had good results and we can do it! Sooooo if we motivate one another, we will all be successful! FYI.....Amanda.....if you work, plan your meals ahead of time and take your snacks with you..... temptation on the job is a killer, for me anyway.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #4  

I stay at home with my daughter and watch my two neices as well. It's hard for food to bne so accessible and I have to give them "normal" food. LOL
I had egg whites and grapes for breakfast and I was satisfied. For my next meal in a few hours I think I will have some yogurt and fruit or some oatmeal in fruit. So far so good....
Old 09-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #5  

Day one went really well! I feel pretty good and I can't wait to try the oatmeal cookie recipe tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default our own demons!

Amanda.......we all have our own crosses to bear....our own demons..........when I hear you say you stay at home..........it says to me YOU are in CONTROL!!! It is totally up to you what is served to your girls......my biggest challenge is lunches not in my control.....croissants (half fat, which I LOATHE) and ham and cheese, chips, cookies, and macaroni salad....yuk.......my cross to bear.........how to just say NO......cuz I truly don't want to eat it........

Whether Fat Smash or not, you can serve your girls yogurt, fruit, peanut butter on whole wheat......healthy pizzas.....you GO GIRL!! You don't have to serve what you call "normal food"...that is totally in your control........they won't resist for too long.......you KNOW that is true! They will love the new menu......and you don't have to make a big deal of it......just do it!! Or make a big deal of it; enlist them and their help; they will buy into that, too! Good luck.

If you are feeding your daughter and nieces, it is in your control.....what is "normal" food??? The stuff I am offered at business luncheons? croissants (half fat) with ham and cheese....and chips and macaroni salad..?? I am not in control of that........and yes, I have to figure out how to deal with it.....but being able to feed youngsters healthy...your own "happy meals"...whether strick Fat Smash or not...you can do peanut butter, and yogurt.........and fruits...lots of control...you GO, GIRL!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:30 AM   #7  

Well actually my daughter was a preemie and has been underweight since birth. She was 1lb 4 ounces. Her neonatologist's direction is for her to eat high calorie high fat foods. So they are NECESSARY for her. She is almost two years old and is 18 lbs. She can't lose weight or it could be a medical emergency. If you saw her you would never recommend that she eat less calories. So, while I value your input, it is not relevant or prudent in my situation.
I'm not sure what you do since you don't have control over what you are served for lunch but is it possible to take your own lunch?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 AM   #8  

Well the "diet" is going great for me! I'm doing so good and I feel so much better. I can't wait to weigh in on Wednesday morning!