Old 08-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #1  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

Height: 5'2"

Default help! can't spend anymore $$

I had to order the FSD and it took 5 days to come in and it is $20 here in Canada. I now want to do EFS but I've honestly spent so much money in the weight loss department that I will not even fish out another 20. My question is if anyone can tell me what each cycle is, the dos and don'ts etc. If it is quite long..I will be forever grateful but if it is really just too much to type can you refer a website?? I don't need recipes and all that noise..just what you can't and can have on each cycle.

Thank you!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

I would love to help you out but I am not sure what we are allowed to give away about the EFS. I will have to check with an administrator and let you know.

The EFS seems to be alot more structured than the FS. Every day you have a meal plan and exercise recommendation. The meals and exercise vary according to your dieting type (which is explained in the book). It is a pretty intense program but it does work. I am on day 5 now and am down 4 lbs already. I am a person who has been on a diet constantly and exercising several hours a weke for the last several months so I never thought I could get the scale to move again.

Check your library to see if you can see a copy there or look online to buy it used. It is money well spent in my opinion.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #3  
Amanda

Ok..thanks anyway =)...hmm everyday is planned?? I'll have to look into that
Old 08-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/236/185

Height: 6'

I bought mine on ebay Amanda and only spent about 11 bucks. I don't know if they still have any on now but it's worth an attempt. Now I did get the paperback, but to be honest to me it didn't matter to me which edition I got as long as the mealplan is there.

14 lbs in 2 weeks says it works, so if you can afford 11 dollars, get on it!
Old 08-03-2007, 11:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/148/120

Height: 5ft

Hey my partner in crime!

Sorry I've been out of pocket for soooooooo long I've had a lot going on. I bought the EFS book and its really cool but I'm back on the regular FS. I think if you jus go from phase 1 to phase 2 then alternate them every week. You'll be fine. do you have yahoo messenger? you can im me at sweetest_boo33 at yahoo.

Talk to ya soon,
Liz
Old 08-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/129/110

Height: 5'1"

I live outside of the states and didnt want to spend tons on shipping and wait like three weeks, so I got an ebook of EFS. While its much nicer to have a paper copy, the ebook is still okay and does its job. Plus, it only costs 13 dollars!
Old 08-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #7  
Amanda

thanks everyone..yess I think I am just going to buy it hah..it will be worth it! Liz I do not have that ..I have msn so I'll see if adding you to that works
Old 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #8  
Amanda

so I called chapters book store today and they actually had the EFS!! yet they did not have FS when I started that a few weeks back. Wow it is really packed and specific...I LOVE IT! you definetly could not have told me all the info..there is so much haha..but now I have it and I will start it next week! thanks again