3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fat Smash Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet-211/)
-   -   Final Weigh In on Detox!!! Phase 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet/118491-final-weigh-detox-phase-1-a.html)

lgordy 07-21-2007 10:53 AM

Final Weigh In on Detox!!! Phase 1

Hi y'all...and my fat smash partner in crime Amanda! hehe

Ok here's the final result I lost 5 lbs on the detox phase 1. I stuck to the diet pretty faithfully except some days I had too much sodium. I didn't exercise but every other day and only for 40 minutes but they were hard work outs where I was trenched in sweat afterwards. Honestly I think that if I would have exercised more and added a little more my calories (I averaged about 1050 daily) I think I could have lost more weight but I'm soooooooo happy with my results so I plan on sticking with the phase 1 (detox) a little longer but every other day or two days have a piece of chicken or very lean meat. I wish everyone great success and I'll keep everyone posted on my outcome. Ok now Amanda how'd ya do? Are ya gonna go on to Phase 2 or do Phase 1 a lil longer....keep me posted gurl...

Lets smash that fat!
Liz

cchristymike 07-21-2007 11:08 AM

i just wanted to say Congrats on sticking to it!!

MissVee 07-21-2007 11:31 AM

Wonderful

Liz, you did great keep up the good work! :dance::dance:

:jig::cb::broc::cheer:

lgordy 07-21-2007 12:02 PM

hey thanks y'all :) :) :)

ltg7 07-21-2007 06:10 PM

congrats on the loss!!!...its a tough road but very gratifying when you see any loss....

Fierliss 07-22-2007 09:28 AM

Congrats on the weight loss.

kona1 07-22-2007 05:28 PM

Extreme Fat Smash

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is using the Extreme Fat Smash Diet? I just started cycle 1 yesterday and so far it's going good. I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the cycle. I'm:?::?::?: just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to cook the beans. I had lentils last night and it was very bland.....not appetizing. I think that I feel unclear on my cooking options in cycle one. Do I just eat the beans or can I add onions or spices or something? Please help!!

ltg7 07-22-2007 06:40 PM

i have the same question...unfortunately i get the canned beans...cooking fresh beans just takes too long....(ie: soaking them in water for 24 hours, etc)....black beans and grabanzo beans seem to have taste without any spices though...so maybe try those?...i believe you are allowed to add spices and herbs...but watch out with any sodium...i was just at the supermarket and noticed that some of the powders or spices have nutrition facts and others dont...so i picked the ones that do and didnt have any sodium...

lgordy 07-22-2007 11:41 PM

y'all try Mrs. Dash Table Blend...its really good and its a salt substitute

GoalDown50 07-23-2007 11:04 AM

congrats lg! i have 2 more days and then i can weigh in! im so excited! i already see the difference...my clothes fit different, and i feel different! i'm hoping for a 6-8lbs difference and i'll go from there on whether or not i stay on detox for any longer!!

Amandawillbethin 07-23-2007 02:12 PM

HEY!!!! I'm here..sorry to take so long to respond I've been dying to come on here lol Good job girl! my results were a 4 lb loss (i love how it is 'that time of the month' on my weigh in *sarcasm*) and 6 inches (.5 neck, 2 inches tummy, 1 inch waist, 2 off hips and.5 off thighs)...not too bad but I could have at least lost 5! so I weighed in at 140.5. I'm with you on the sodium..i started to get sick of so much veggies and ate soups at lunch..maybe not the best thing.

I have started phase 2..however it was kind of a weak start...not bad but I ate a mushroom casserole that had whole wheat bread in it and that is not on the phase and I also had a few tortilla chips at a bday party..could have been worse though right? Well it is now monday morning and my phase 2head is on more straight and for the next 3 weeks I plan to do perfect and hoping to lose 6 lbs (or more of course ha). If I don't see a good loss wanna go back on Phase 1? I think that is what I shall do. I also plan on posting my weight once a week..to see how much we lose each week of Phase 2. We should do that!