Old 07-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #316  

S/C/G: 162/143/129

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone!

Mo1979 ( nuts, I wish I was born in 79' I would be 10 years younger. oh well) I use American Whey protein powder from GNC. It's the best ! It has 20 grams of protein and only 6 carbs. There are ones that have less carbs but this one taste better ( if you love sweets) and it mixing well without a blender if you are on the road. My favorite is the banana flavor. I've been using Protein powder for 15 year. I tried many. Months ago I tried Rice protein and Spriutein (sp?) These proabaly taste better if you mix them with milk or something but I;m so use to mixing with water to cut back on the carbs.

On the 13th day, I had meat. sushi. It was so good. I've been doing very well these last 2 weeks. I'm so proud of myself. It took long enough ! I have a 6 more days before I travel to My SO family reunion and I already know what type of cookies I am going to eat. I don't feel sad for thinking this way I think I deserve it after these weeks. I just finish drinking raw kale and an apple drink for breakfast. Without the apple Raw kale would be horrifying.

People, you will get back on track it might take a bit. But the main thing is we keep trying and don't give up.

Happy Sunday, bleh it's raining here in Seattle.

Last edited by Cmint; 07-27-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 142/133/118

thanks for the welcome ladies. I'm on Day 5 and so anxious to see the scale! I'll have to try the banana protein powder since I LOVE bananas (one of the downfalls of the first week of EFS =( I did sample some of the strawberry flavor. I tried it with some soy milk and strawberries and it was yummy!

How much have you lost so far of the Martha's Vineyard diet? I'd love to know since you are I are the same height and same weight. I admire your will power - (kale juice!!) It sounds like you are doing a great job and you've more than earned that cookies at the family reunion.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:46 PM   #318  
Latoya wants to be a 10!

S/C/G: 201/184.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy I suck!

I am officially on contract as a teacher next week and I think it is stressing me out! I told myself that I was going to resume EFS this week, but it just didn't happen. I have watched myself consciously eat horrible foods this week. I think I had potatoes three times today and they were all fried variations. My bathroom in my new apartment has this huge wall mirrors and as I undressed to shower a little while ago I just got disgusted. I remember telling someone on the forum a couple of weeks ago that I loved how I look naked (I think it was Cmint), but now I don't know. I have only gained back 2 of the 10 lbs that I lost back in June, so I know that I will have no problem getting back on track. I do worry about trying to eat and snack the several times during the day. My planning period is at 8:00 am (shortly after breakfast for me) and then the kids have a snack break after they return from P.E., which is around 9 a.m. We won't have lunch until a little after 12. I'm worried that I will be terribly hungry and will go overboard when I do eat. I also don't want to fill myself with water so I won't be running to the restroom during instructional time (our reading/language arts block is 3 hours). I have to get this done because I do want to get back to a healthy weight and feel as energetic as I did in June. Are there any school teachers out there who have followed fat smash and have been successful with it despite scheduling? I need motivation right now.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #319  
Smashing the FAT !!!

S/C/G: 230/219/160

Height: 5'8

hey all im fairly new to 3FC and im new to EFS...im on day 2 of phase 1...i must say i did quite well on my first day, im hoping day 2 will go the same !
Old 08-22-2008, 08:51 AM   #320  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

hey ladies! I'm on day 5 of cycle 1, and couldn't help but peek at the scale this morning. . .I'm down 3 lbs already! AND I've been sick so I've been trying to keep my body moving as much as possible but I definitely couldn't get in the large amount of exercise recommended in the EFS book. I'm going to definitely up the exercise for cycle 2 to try to keep the loss up at the same rate since I've heard it seems to slow a bit during the second week.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #321  

S/C/G: 165/159/134

Height: 5.4

InB4881....you can do it...i have just completed day 1 on EFS but had the book for the last 2 months and had been reading the forums from then....you were on a roll in June and sometimes we slide a little....youv'e acknowledged it now so now is the time to not worry how you will fit things in...just start...timings can be amended on the way...don't leave it....

sending out happy vibes to you!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:57 AM   #322  

S/C/G: 165/159/134

Height: 5.4

Default day 2 feeling strong

day one on Efs...was fine all day ...i work in a restaurant and staff food came out..was tough but i didnt even look.....i did get a bite dizzy nauseous at the gym but a bit more water sorted it out.....excited for day 2 and feeling good...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #323  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies,

I am normally a calorie counter, and lost my weight with both my first and second children using that method. However, baby #3, and being more "mature" this time around has made my weight loss much slower this time...so I am going to try EFS for the 3 week rotation, to see if it will be a plateau buster for me.

I just started-currently on Day 1 of Cycle 1.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #324  

S/C/G: 200/180/150

Height: 5ft 9inch

hi all.
am new here and have asked before.........ps help.
i gotta loose wt for a reunion and efs sounds like it should show results fast.
trouble is am from a small town and no shop has the book and shipping takes time. so if someone could b kind enough to explain the efs format...what to eat on day 1..day 2 etc etc...and is there anyone who wants to start with me. i could do with the support.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

rixx-

The book is a intense, mapped out plan. Every day the eating and exercise regime is different. Due to copyright issues, I (or anyone else) cannot post here the exact plan-with all three weeks of exercise/diet the way that it is written in the book.

I recommend ordering from Amazon if you can-they have fast shipping options.