Old 01-01-2007, 08:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Default Smashers Weekly Support 1/1-1/7

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

A new year and a new start. I am going to wipe the slate clean and start all over again. I made some mistakes in 2006... but I am going to start 2007 with a new attitude. I CAN LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!! I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!

Thanks to all of my fellow smashers for all of your support!!

Now.. Let's smash some FAT!!!

Sherry
Old 01-01-2007, 09:20 AM   #2  
bouncy

S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Happy New Year Sherry, Yes you will make it girfriend. we all have made
mistakes. you are notthe only one freind. We have owned our mistakes and
are moving on into the new year with all of our goals . we can do this and
will. we have the best support team aound. so lets start a smashing.
we will look so good>>>>>>>>go smashers go!! lol

Sherry , love Joshua new picture. I see his he had a haircut!! lol looks like
some of those curles or waves are still there.. He is a cutie. lol I was watching
my gs last night , and we were playing candy land!! He just turned 4. He
looked at me and said nana, you cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha!! ha!! he was the one
moving when i wasnt supposted to look. ha! ha!! he would smile. I don know
what prosested him to say that , he is so funny<<<<<lol

Ladean- Hey buddie hope you had a great newyears eve ! with martin. lol
remember we both have came along way , and doing good. Long road, but
so worth the journey. see you later

Judy, where are you girfriend. we all miss you , get yourself on board with
us sweetie. hope to see you soon.

Mary- Girl you are doing good. this is the year for you to shine. lol

welcome to all the the newbies , look forward to gettin to know you all.
we can do this together. if you have any questions , we are all here for
you. hope to see all later.

to the ones that i havent posted to personaly, it is not intentional. just
going blank right now. need to wake up. ha!! ha!! thank eveyone of
my board family for all your support in 2006!! 2007 is going to be awsome.
go team go!! we can do it.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:55 AM   #3  
bouncy

Hulakitty, lettie to the best support team around!! we can do this together . Look forward to getting to know you both.

Lem- HOpe you had a great Newyears eve. we all are starting a new begining.

sarah- hi sarah, hope you had a great night aswell. ready for the new year?
ready or not here it is!! hew!! with a new begining. lol

will check in later. Have a great day.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

thanks Linda,

I am excited to get started. My best friend is flying in on the evening of the 9th so spend a week with me. so I will have all 9 days of phase 1 under my belt by the time she lands. so I hope I can handle phase 2 ok with her here.

thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait time my little slider down there starts moving!

Morning Kitty! how is it going?
Lettie
Old 01-01-2007, 11:56 AM   #5  
bouncy

Lettie, YOu can do it!!You will handle phase 2 with your friend here.
Just go in moderartion. you can do it!! You will start sliding downward.
This is the best program for results. You will see when you weight in
on the tenth day. Just be patient and it will fall off!! lol How much
Of exercise are you planning on? I have found the ie and the plan
both work hand and hand. Again welcome and see you later.
We are all here for you , through your journey. Best of smashing.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #6  
bouncy

I am going to start 2007 with a new attitude. I CAN LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!! I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!

AND YOU WILL SHERRY. I KNOW YOU WILL>>>>>>>>>LOVE YOUR NEW
ATTITUDE!! SHERRY GO!! THE TIME WILL PASS ANYWAY, SO WORK IT!!
AND IT WILL BE YOURS. LOL
Old 01-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #7  
Making it happen

S/C/G: 160/130/128

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone! Just got home from vacation. I went waaayyyy off plan! I think I gained back at least 5 lbs over the extended weekend. I feel fat right now. Jeans are tight... Did wear the bikini to the waterpark...I felt ok but there were gals there much skinnier than me that probably looked a lot better in them. I will weigh in tomorrow. Happy New Year everyone!
Old 01-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #8  

Linda,

the good thing about my friend coming is she is a skinny, vegan. and walks every day, so if anything she will be a good influence! I plan on walking after every supper, and at least the 3 days of at least 30 min. but when I get started I really like exercise and used to run 5k's so I look forward to getting to that point. We are thinking about getting a treadmill, I don't know, if we use it GREAT but I don't want it to become a $600 clothes rack.

Lettie
Old 01-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #9  
bouncy

Hi Sarah, I know what you mean. you feel like you have gained alot, when
you lose weight. even a pound feels like 10 to me !! lol you will get back to
work, and get what ever off. you are a winner. now girl i bet you looked just
as good if not better then the rest on the beach. Girl look in the mirror again.
have a good night and see you soonl.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:53 PM   #10  
bouncy

Hi Lettie, Thats great she will be a good influence on you! lol she will totaly
understand . I used to run, but since i developed arthritis in my knees i have
gave it up, i catch myself when i walk outside at the park, to jog alittle. and walk. my dd did ran cross country. I just love exercise period. it makes me
feel like i can do anything and realeves stress big time. Again iam so happy you
decided to join our board family. Have a great night and keep on smashing
Old 01-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #11  
lem
Lem

S/C/G: 163/136/130

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone -

Happy New Year Everyone! Heres to a SMASHING 2007 (as I am toasting my fruit smoothie).

I had a rough weekend with food. I made it to Jazzercise Sat so that was good at least. I ate fried green tomatoes (love them) which was way off plan. Then I had broccoli casserole (made w/ tons of cheese) & a salad with a lot of bleu cheese dressing. I had some healthy stuff too but I went way over my calories for the day (by about 500). My boyfriend and I ate at PF Changs to celebrate our 7 yrs together (and our first date also at Pf Changs) on Sun for lunch and I had a hot & sour soup which probably wasn't too far off track but then we shared a chicken dish made with a sweet/spicy sauce that I am sure was made w/ honey. We weren't supposed to be going out for New Yrs so even though I wasn't totally on track for Sun, I thought it was close. Then last minute we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner where I had several pieces of bread w/ butter & a piece of Kahlua chocolate mousse pie along w/ the healthy stuff. Needless to stay there was no way to figure Sundays calories. Lets just say they were off the charts! I planned to go to Jazzercise this morning but forgot to set the alarm and missed it by 15 minutes I am dusting myself off today and have been on track after a trip to the grocery. I am back to Jazzercise tomorrow.

Wed I have to go to the gyno for my yearly - fun, huh? The best part about it is weighing in because for the first time in a long time I am going to show a major loss. I always like to look back over my weight charts and see what I have weighed over the years.

Linda, thanks for keeping me motivated. It is going to be a great year for all of us!

Sarah, don't worry about it if you did gain some weight on vacation. I have found that detoxing again takes it all back off, usually in 5 or 6 days. I think the weight I gain on vacation is a lot of water because I am eating more salt than usual because I don't have control over the cooking. Don't worry girl, it will fall right off!

Lettie - you might want to see if anyone has a treadmill you can buy or borrow first. Seems like most people I know have one in their garage or somewhere not in use. Also you might want to check a used sporting goods store. We have one here and they have tons of good treadmills for around 200. There are also a lot listed in our local paper for sale. No need to spend 600!

Hi Sherry, my fellow Kentuckian! You will lose the weight in 2007 - we all get to start over in this new year.

I look forward to sharing my ups & downs with all of you in 2007. Thanks for being there. Lem
Old 01-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #12  

Lem-
exactly what I was thinking, I stopped by Play it again Sports today and they didn't have ANY used ones, only new ones, I asked the guy when they usually get more and he said more toward spring, like when the weather is warmer and people would rather go outside and thier resolutions have worn off, lol....... so I am still looking.we have a membership at world gym, but we have only gone twice in the last year......... bad...... and our membership runs up in febuary, I don't think we want to get roped into another 2 years, so we are weighing all the options.

Lettie
Old 01-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 199/199/140

Height: 5' 10"

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hello Everyone, I'm on Phase I and doing just fine. Mom and I joined the fitness center at Church. We both decided to take it slow the first month ....LOL .....She's got me going 6 days a week. Tooo Funny!! We're going to start full contact kickboxing on Monday. I'll love it. LOL. I really want those Boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda...You go girl!! That size 12 skirt will be hanging on you shortly. Your gs sounds like a character!

Sherry... You can do it!!! We're here to help you in anyway needed. WE can do this together.

Ladean...Hope you're having a great night.

Sarah..I agree w/ Linda..Look in the mirror. You are gorgeous!! Be kind to yourself and keep smashing!! Hugs.

Lem... Hope you're doing well. May will be here soon. We can do this...Bikini and all. LOL

Lettie..Welcome and sounds like you've got a plan to success. This is the Greatest board family!! Glad you're here.

Hulakitty..This is the year for loseing those unwanted lbs.We can do this my sister in dance. Hugs and hip circles. LOL

Jacquie..You're doing fabulouslly. Those lbs are melting off.

Mary
Old 01-01-2007, 09:46 PM   #14  

my motto for this year is "if I don't lose this weight this year I never will" I guess kinda like tomorrow never comes. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR!

I lost all the extra weight after baby two, then lost all the weight after baby number four, but then I had baby number five, I broke into the 30's, Moved from the home I had known for 8 years. and had to adjust to a whole new place. here I am, baby number 5 is now 6 years old and I am at an all time high weight. It has to happen this year.

October 6th is my 39th birthday. and My husbands sister is getting married, his whole family will be there. and I will not have seen them for 4 1/2 years. I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WIEGHT!

Lettie
Old 01-01-2007, 10:54 PM   #15  
Hulakitty

S/C/G: 225/217/150

Height: 5'10"

Hi all!

Sounds like we are all supremely motivated to make this happen! Its now 11pm and since I slept til noon, I am not tired yet. I HAVE TO GET ON THAT ELLIPTICAL RUNNER TONIGHT! Aargh! I don't want to but I know I will feel better if I do. Plus I don't want to break this new good habit on the first day!

Ok...pulling on the gym shoes...

By the way...the oatmeal cookies on the fat smash recipes sticky rock! I quadrupled the recipe so I would have them for the week. It made 13 cookies...sooo yummy!

Thanks for all the well wishes...I feel part of the family already!