Old 06-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

I am doing ww too. I love it because I don't feel deprived. Hey I did find this website on 3fc that is called www.settingcaptivesfree.com. It is a course study and a diet too.It is called the Lords Table. I am not doing their diet, but I did start the course study tonight and it is great. It is biblical and Christ centered. Hope this info helps someone.
pacemomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:15 AM   #17  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello, and welcome! Guess I will be the lone voice in the crowd here but you CAN do it without joining any program or going on any diet plans. Just start eating healthful foods... avoid processed foods and eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, as well as smaller portions of meats, etc.

BIG help for me was getting a crock pot and cooking lots of freezer meals on weekends. Makes it very easy to fix a quick lunch or dinner.

Also, start exercising of some kind on a regular basis. Check out the challenge threads here and become involved; they are a great encouragement.

Of course if you WANT to join a "diet program" that is fine... go ahead if it helps you. But it is in no way necessary! I am like you in that no way am I going to try to keep up with all that journaling, and I find it is not necessary.

Also, please consider checking with your doctor for advice and input.

But whatever you choose, just hang in there and come here for support and encouragement.

God bless you on your weight loss journey.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote