Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 08:57 AM   #1  

Default Christian Buddies

Hi! My name is Jennifer. I'm a 26 year old mother of two beautiful boys, ages 6 and 2. I've been married to a great guy for the last seven years, though of course we're really different religions. I was raised AOG, he was raised JW. For the first time in 11 years I'm back in church, and with God's help, with my two boys!!!!!
The Lord has opened my eyes to a great many things last year, and I've come back to His welcoming arms, and am proud to say I'm devoted to Him 200%. I would love to find someone who is in the same boat as I am. Someone to pray with, someone to lose weight with, to share our struggles, our faith. For the past almost year I've been studying the bible and reading christian books that help give me insight to the awesomeness of our Lord God. If anyone shares these same intrest, I'd love to hear from you!
Old 01-16-2006, 09:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/205/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hello Jaylynn... I pray that your day be filled with the presence of God.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:38 AM   #3  
Rapsodyme, lose & cruise

Hi Jaylynn, you are going about life right. I am also praying that with God's help I can take off some weight. I am 66 years young, and want to parasail for my 67th birthday if the Lord is willing.
God has blessed me with a wonderful marriage of 49 years and my husband got saved in 2005 Praise God! That was one of the best days of my life.
We have 3 married children who we are close to in our hearts but all live at least 6 hours from us.
Talk to you again, I will pray for you and yours tonight and would appreciate the same, especially my daughter Kelly who is leaving on a month missionary trip to Africa.
Bless You
Lois
Closed Thread