Praise Report

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Folks> I am a Christain Mom From Ga just gettting started. Would like a buddy or group to get help from. I like the thought of God being in the center. I believe only through Him Can Goals be met.

God Bless All & Keep on Keeping on.
  • Hey!!
    Quote: Hey girl I noticed your birthday is one day after my hubbys! How you doing today? I went and got my mammogram today and how does that make you feel even fatter. Are you getting any of the flooding? Hope you are fine.
    Hey! Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner--I didn't realize there was a new post in here! Haven't had a mammogram yet, but definitely not looking forward to it--it looks painful! Hope everything turned out OK! We've had a ton of rain and our driveway is trying to wash out, but luckily our house hasn't flooded or anything. I'll certainly be glad when all this rain is over though...and we have another hurricane about to come through! Oh well, at least we're not in a severe drought like most summers...we actually still have green grass. LOL I had two cruddy eating days, but I'm back on track now...I cheated and looked at the scale early b/c I just knew I had gained, but luckily I have lost 1/2 lb...maybe by tomorrow morning it will be a whole lb. How have you been doing? Everything going OK in your area? Talk to you soon!

Christy
  • Welcome!!
    Quote: Hi Folks> I am a Christain Mom From Ga just gettting started. Would like a buddy or group to get help from. I like the thought of God being in the center. I believe only through Him Can Goals be met.

God Bless All & Keep on Keeping on.
    Hi Lucy, very glad to have you! You are more than welcome to join us...I'm in GA too, NE of Athens--where are you? I agree with you entirely--I will only be able to succeed because God is on my side. So what are your goals/plans? Talk to you soon!

Christy
  • Well ladies, today is weigh-in day and I've lost 2.5 more pounds...praise the Lord!!
  • Hey ladies,
    I am so excited you answered when I would come here it didn't show me anyone had responed because it just brought up page one.

Yeah Christy on the weight loss isn't it wonderful! I too lost 2.5 pounds. Praise God. This is a true miracle for me. Our daughter and her husband came home for the week end and I didn't buy any junk food and stayed on program. Whew Whew!!!

My exercise I have stepped up also.

Welcome Lucy how are you loosing your weight?
  • GREAT JOB staying on plans with guests!!! This weekend has been a pretty rough one for me, but the week is straightening out OK. Hope y'all had a great weekend...talk to you soon!
  • Sixteen Pounds WHOO WHOO We can do this! How are you doing Lucy?
  • Hello Everyone,

There have been many times that I have tried to lose weight on my own plan. This time, I have lifted it up to God and ask him for guidance. I have made our heavenly Father the center of my healthy journey. I am looking for prayers and support during my journey to lose 130 pounds.

I am trying to read daily a prayer from The Dieter's Prayer Book. In my prayers, I also ask the Holy Spirit to protect me from sabatoging myself or becoming discouraged

This time I am In it to Win It!
  • That's awesome Allie!! With God's help we can most certainly overcome anything!! I'll be praying for you!

Oh, I've been taking an online course called The Lord's Table at settingcaptivesfree.com...might want to check it out!
  • Christy!

Thank you for your prayers and the info on The Lord's Table; I will definitely check into it. How long have you been taking the online course on The Lord's Table?
  • Today is my 6th day. Yesterday's class was GREAT...I can't wait for today's!!
  • How is everybody doing?
  • Still not exercising like I should, but weight loss is still coming along...how 'bout you??
  • I am exercising 4 times a week.
    Monday was a struggle for me to get up and through it, but I did it. Today was much easier.