Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 09:37 AM   #31  

Default G'Mornin!

Angie-Wangie- Happy Birthday Friend! I pray your day is full of the Joy of the Lord and when you feel the gentle breeze on your face, I like to think that it is the Lord just letting me know He's watching.

Teel- WOW...I don't think I want to whine anymore about my aches and pains. Ok, the Lord has placed 2 women in my path in the last 3 weeks with a similar life path. My new friend at the Shepherd's house was in a car accident at the old age of 12. That produced a brain injury and bumps all over her brain and eventually turning to brain cancer at 18 yrs. old, then a heart transplant, then kidney diayaisis (sp), then prison due to computer fraud (bopped in the FBI files), then another bout of cancer, then MD, then she decided to end all the crap and injected herione & morphine into her lung or stomach tube...hmmm...still alive today (not her time I guess) and then tried to shoot herself in the head...hmmm...still alive today (still not her time I guess) and then a blood infection landing in her lungs brought her to the hospital and then a ventilator, had to have a guardian who during that time sold her house and car, rehabilitated at one of the local hospitals and is now residing at a shelter which does not quite meet the handicap accessible rules. BUT...in prison, she got saved, she finished her Bachelors in Theology, and a minor in Physcology and was an associate pastor at one of the churches here and a chaplin at 2 of the local hospitals, fostered 2 boys, rallied 1600 people to hear her talk about organ donating...she did this twice.

I commend and respect both of you for your tough journies in life and everyone no matter what, has a Godly destiny. I do know that if I ever had to endure life the way you have, I would want someone just like you to help me see it through. I'll bet you are a blessing to many many people.

I pray you rest well and have heavenly dreams...you are so much God's daughter/bride and He is guiding you to victory! Thanks for your testimony.

On the weight loss note...I've had two dreams in the past two nights about feeling and being heavier in my current clothes. I think this may be a warning that I must be careful and take better care of myself.

Sunny- You are so pretty...and you surely have a knack for decorating. I LOVE your fall arrangement outside. You and DH sound so lovey dovey and cozy together. Thanks for the directions on pics.

Mitchy- EEK! My friend at work was using an inhalent this week (she also has asthema) but changed the med in the inhalent and low and behold, she does NOT have a voice and it's due to the medication in the inhalent. Be careful, because now she has to be on a steroid to combat that. Drink lots and lots and lots and lots of water (I'm one to talk ).

Bunna- Ok, pic time...I want to see that hair I'm lacking .

Dawn- I do enjoy Joyce Meyer. I also enjoy Stormie Omartian books. My daughter will be 22 next week and her and hubby will be closing on a cute little house on Friday. They are still immature in the fact that they don't really keep up a place well. Their apt was always in ruins. I pray that they grow up...quick! But then again, I look back at 21-22 and I wasn't a great housekeepper either. I guess I could say the saying about the fruit not falling far from the tree right now.

Since I'm not doing the craft show in Nov., I played with my beads, stones, crystals last night. I didn't go to bed until 12:30. Yikes...I may regret that one later today.

Well, see Teel, I a space hog too. It just happens. I'm going to get back to work now. Catch ya'all later.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:47 PM   #32  

Hello from England at a rather better and more civilised time of the day to my recent posts!
Thanks for your terrific welcome and your prayers which I do confess, made me cry! I guess I feel so alone in all of this at the moment...never seem to be out of trouble in one direction or another! I DO know the Lord is all seeing, all caring all loving etc.etc but I need someone HERE by my side to give me an everlasting hug and be with me when I need a huge amount of support. I guess my faith just isn't very strong at the moment. I know it used to be far bigger and stronger but I know and admit I have lost the oomph usually associated with being a commited Christian.
But in all of this turmoil recently I have been stopped from carrying out suicidal thoughts no matter how ghastly I have felt physically and psychologically lately. I know that God and His angel throngs do lift me up out of harms way just at that milli-moment when it seems all is lost. So I must still be on the earth for some reason. I'm just not aware of what that reason is at this time!
Mckay that sure is some stiry about your friend. Now there is a person who has been through the mill forwards and backwards several times! Wow! She certainly has a testimony to hold her audiences. May she continue to build on her strength in the name of the Lord.

I am listening to a CD I copied onto my pc, mainly so I don't have to find the cd everytime I want to listen to it! It is one of the two discs in the CHANGE MY HEART OH GOD album. At this very moment the song is BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD. I am not sure who is singing it but it is a mighty powerful song of praise and I have it on very loud and play it several times before I think the neighbours might have got sick of it!! Others in this album include FAITHFUL GOD, MORE LOVE, MORE POWER and CHANGE MY HEART OH GOD. It is a great cd!

The xray went ok as xrays generally do. Its the waiting time afterwards that I am not looking forward to! They gave me the usual "ring your g.p. in 7 to 10 days for the results". I don't know whether I want him to ring me and tell me whats going on, whereas I shall probably go into panic, or wait until 10 days are up and then go and see him, whereas I will still be in a panic anyway!!

Its funny how God's timing works though! I had rung my neighbour and got hold of one of her daughters who said her sister had been involoved in a car accident..not seriously though. When I parked up at the hospital Emma was walking into the A & E department looking very sore and whiplashed so when I had finished in the xray department I went to find her in A & E where she was waiting to go to xray wearing a very uncomfortable looking cervical spine collar. Those things certainly aren't made for comfort and she couldn't wait to get the all clear so she could get it off and go home and collapse in a heap in comfort! I stayed with her for about 15 minutes or so before her boyfriend arrived so I hope I was of some use by being there.

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Angie-wangie....
I do hope you had a great day!

Okay thats enough for me for this evening...

May the Lord keep all of you in a strong arm! God Bless...speak to you soon.....
Old 10-13-2004, 04:01 PM   #33  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Happy Birthday Angie! Don't you love the graphics that Sunny does? One of my goals is to walk in a walkathon next spring.

Mkay, love that m&m siggy. No pictures any time soon cuz I don't have a camera but will be getting one or will see if I can borrow one.

Sprout, as always thank you so much for taking the time to post the daily devotionals. They are so inspiring. Do you mind if I ask where you get them from?

Sunny, you sooooo do not look like I had you pictured. I had you with short hair on the blonde side, and just generally older looking. Funny how we get a picture in our head sometimes. You look great and so does your decorating. You must really enjoy that. I need to put my gym on medical hold too. I tried Curves and even though I enjoyed the workout routine and the getting in and out it was too tough on the FMS problems. When I go to the regular gym I can modify better or just skip some of the routines. But with the knee....

Teel, you are a strong woman. Prayers for your peace and that the lump is nothing more than a swelling that will go away on it's own given time.

Mitchy, prayers that you are feeling 100% real soon. coming your way.

Hello to everyone else and have a wonderful day today.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM   #34  

Default Checking in

Being awhile and thought I should say hi rather than just the devotionals.

Teel: I just read your post re all the medical things you have been going through. It has moved me to hear your story and I get the feeling of your strong faith. I appreciate it as I too have been going through some medical issues that are not nice. September 2000 was operated on for cancer - had a radical hysterocomy - said they got it all and to go home and have a good life. Well it came back after 18 months and last summer for 8 weeks I had to travel for radiation treatment - the treatment was 6 hours away so we would leave Monday morning renting a vehicle to get there, stay in a motel for Monday through Thursday nights, Friday morning earily would have a treatment then travel home - another 6 hours - so that I could get close washed. Did this for 8 weeks - now put together that of renting a vehicle for that length of time, staying in a motel - even though it was reduced due to medical treatments there was a cost, and then that of having to 'eat out' for all that time - this was for 4 of us - hubby, myself and 2 special needs kids. Well it put us way way back financially - and after the first bout of cancer we were just starting to break even and it comes back. We are not thinking we might break even next year, then my eyes go - had surgery 3 weeks ago on the right eye and need the left eye to be done soon, our 16 year old son has caused a lot of tension, with 3 of us not being able to be around him due to his behavior which in turn caused us to do tough love 4 weeks ago. And this has caused a further financial stress as it is going to be costing us $400.00 for every month he is not at home let along all his cloting and school supplies - he is 16 and says he is not going to work to earn his own clothes as he wants to 'party' and feels that we should supply all his needs until at least age 19 - then there is my high cholesterol, osteoprosis which is getting worse and I am only 56 - but the joy of this all is my 15 year old daughter (who has Down Syndrome) as she helps me daily to remember the good things of life to see the bright side and to remember the Jesus loves me and only is giving me as much as I can handle.

So when I read of someone else's 'trials' and realize that there are others out there that are in a position that is not so pleasent I am encouraged to see how they are leaning on Christ and being a 'light' to the rest of us. Thanks again Teel - it has really helped me again to refocus / regroup and to get back in where I should be with regards to a proper attitude.

Weight wise - nothing changing here. And it needs to change. I don't believe in 'diets' - as my dear dad, my doctor (a Christian) and I have heard Dr. Phil says 'you go ON DIETS which mean that you GO OFF DIETS which means you will more than likely gain the weight back - why not just look at your lifestyle for areas that you can see that you can change for the better - if it is that you are frying all your food - change it it grilling or broiling - if it is fast food restaurents that you do to much of - change that to cooking at home or a better class of restaurent where you can get better choices and very important GET UP AND GET MOVING.' So that is where I am at - looking at my lifestyle, what we as a family eat and our activity level. And then making changes - even changes such as no more pop allowed in the house or at restaurents - I have read that if you delete 1 pop from your day each day that in one year you could lose 15 pounds. And if you added a salad to your supper reducing the potatoes to 1/2 of what you normally do that this could also reduce your weight by up to 15 pounds. Gosh just those to small change and I could be a possibly 30 pounds lighter this time next year - now imagine if I continued my walking every day increasing it to 4 -5 miles each day what would happen

Have just read all the posts - all of you here really inspire me - you are such great encouragers. SunnyD - I love your pictures and your posts I look forward to reading them each time I come here - and Gary - heh, man, I really enjoy hearing about your family - it is an encouragement to hear how they are all doing and I feel that it being a blended family it seems to have worked out well for you - means a lot to me to hear success in this area as well.

Well, my dear daughter has been out now for a few hours with her 'youth care worker' - we have had the same lady now for 6 years and I have a hard time thinking of her as a 'worker that is getting paid to be with Priscilla' as Anna has become such a close and dear friend to us all. Priscilla really loves her and enjoys hanging out with her - and tomorrow our new 'online' school teacher is going to come for a visit - we have always homeschooled but this is the first time we have used an online Christian special needs teacher for consultation so it will prove interesting but we are excited to met here.

Well the acid reflux is now acting up so guess I better go and dig out the meds for this problem and start them up AGAIN

Proverbs 16:3 says
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Have a great day everyone
Old 10-13-2004, 04:27 PM   #35  

Default Later On In The Day

Teel- How difficult it must be to be alone during all of your tribulations. I know how much my new friend at the Shepherds likes a hug when I see her so I am giving you the biggest hug ever. No...we haven't stopped yet. There...how did that feel? My heart aches for you. Do you have any hobbies to distract you somewhat? Yes, those songs are powerful. Last summer when DH and I were separated, I bought a CD...Bryan Duncan's- My Utmost for His Highest...a prayer CD...holy smokes...it is sooooooo soothing and loving and beautiful that it so calms me and allows me to rethink that God is with me and cradling me...no matter what. Ck it out online. His voice is like chocolate is to my tastebuds. I will pray for your healing. Take Care...see, I told you this was a great thread.

Bunna- I feel fat today. I must be PMSing...and without my antidepressant. I asked DH if he's just help me through this time.

I found out today that DH will be going to the Upper Peninsula hunting (as he does every year) on the 13th of November and come home the 18th...do laundry and go to Arkansas (as planned) the next day. Boy oh boy...that's alot of diagonal sleeping.

I decided that during my DH "free space" I just may go ahead and paint my office at home and spruce it up a little. Right now it's a dark sage green and with only one small window and oak color woodwork, it's dark in there and I don't like it. I would like to paint it a warm light color and either find an L shaped desk (Goodwill or somewhere) or paint my pretend wooden one and put up all my beachy stuff. We'll see...I may not be motivated by then to do it.

Well, I will be skipping KP duty tonight at church so I can go spend an evening with my friend from church who had shoulder surgery yesterday. Her DH has to work tonight. I'm going to bring salads for dinner and rent a movie to watch. I brought my compfy clothes to put on and we'll just have girly night.

Well, time to go get my work stuff ready to do for tomorrow. My mind is racing all over the place today and I really have a difficult time focusing.

Later...
Old 10-13-2004, 05:41 PM   #36  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

(((((Sprout))))) I am so glad that you have Priscilla in your life to brighten things up. Hope she had a good day out with the worker and good luck with the counselor tomorrow. I didn't even know they had anyone that made personal visits. Shows what I know.

They installed the new patio door today, it looks great.

I am off to work. Talk to you tomorrow and everybody have a good evening.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:44 PM   #37  
14 lbs to go!!

What a wonderful group of people you are!! Sunny and all ,thank you for the birthday wishes! I felt the Lord this morning on the way to work when I was witness to a BEAUTIFUL sunrise. What a wonderful birthday present it was.

I am saying a prayer for those of you that are hurting. Last Sunday my Pastor talked of the three Hebrews thrown into the fire and coming out unscathed. There was a fourth person in the fire with them, Jesus. The moral of his sermon was that sometimes you have to go through the fire to see Jesus. It is true that what tests us only makes us stronger. I know I would not be the person I am today without the trials I have been through. I pray for your healing!!!!!!

My wonderful husband surprised me earlier this week with a get together with some friends. He didn't buy a cake, but got an apple pie hoping it wouldn't be as high in calories. I had a small piece and it was WONDERFUL. It was from Costco and they make the best desserts.

Have a wonderful evening!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 08:47 PM   #38  
to a thinner me!!!

Smile Hello

I'm new here ... just signed up today. I've read a few pages here and I can't get over how supportive you all are. I look forward to reading more and getting to know everyone.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:18 PM   #39  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS and NEW KIDS-- I am sooo seriously busy...I haven't had time to even read the posts..PLUS...the nephew with homework and the son with his credential work have the computer tied up...Angie busy with hers trying to get webpage up...plus the elections...plus the baseball games...makin' dinner...work-work-work!!
But quickly before the "boys" come back in from wrestleing...not much of a match, a 23 yr. old 6'4'' vs. a 13 less than 5'...lol....
The nephew got his fiirst progress report from high school..are you ready for this?? 2A+, 1A, 1A-, 1B, and 1B-....all of his behavior marks except 1 were excellent too!!
My sis out from Illinois visiting the next 2 weeks or so...gotta go..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE WANGIE!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 11:19 PM   #40  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all!

Angie!Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you enjoyed your day and what a sweet DH you have!

Teel! You are not alone ever, i say this because i know you know the Lord is with you, but you also have us and here's a big for you.

I woke up with a killer headache and just feeling awful. I hated to do it, but i just couldn't go in to work today. I am soooooo tired of being the sick one. It bothers me how everything is related to my ill health lately and i so support all your support, but i don't want to be the sick one anymore. Anyway, i got in the shower this afternoon and i went to my training tonight at 6:30 to 9:00. I had one good coughing fit and had to leave the room.

Oh, On My Weigh (what a clever name!) I hope you come back and join us. We've had some really wonderful additions lately.

I'll try to post more and individually tomorrow at lunch....
Old 10-14-2004, 02:53 AM   #41  
to a thinner me!!!

Thought I'd come post a little about myself before I go to bed. I'm 28 a stay at home mom to 3 children (6, 3, and 1). We just started trying to concieve our fourth and final child this month. So hopefully I'll be a mom to 4 pretty soon . Before I had children I weighed about 120 pounds (I'm 5'5"). I gained 65 pounds with my first baby. After I had the baby I gained 10 more pounds. I was a size 18. I didn't try to lose any weight between baby #1 and #2. There was a lot going on in my life at that time and I was too depressed to focus on my weight. I had two miscarriages inbetween my two oldest kids. I got pregnant with baby #2 and because of morning sickness I got down to 171 pounds. I delivered that baby at 185 pounds too. After my second child I joined Weight Watchers. I got down to 145 pounds before getting pregnant with my third child. I did pretty good the third time around. I think I delivered at 165 pounds. I got down to 154 pounds 2 weeks after my daughter was born but a few months later gained 10 pounds. My third child is now 17 months old and I weigh 144 pounds. My goal weight is 130 pounds. I'm finally starting to feel like the "old" me again. I can't believe how much time I wasted being overweight. Currently I'm in a size 10 pant/shorts and a size 8 dress/skirt. I have a big butt and big thighs that's why I don't dare try to squeeze into a size 8 pant. So that's my story. From point A to point B ... it's taken me 6 years exactly (from the time I delivered my first child 'til now) to finally start feeling alive again. Now that I'm so close to my goal weight and I can remember how "thin feels" I know I won't allow myself to balloon out with baby #4.

Sorry this was so long. Just thought I'd share what I've been through (weight wise). Can't wait to get to know everyone.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:15 AM   #42  

Default Goodmornin'

Needing my friend to wake me up!

Weigh- Glad to have you aboard. Being 5'5" and 140 lbs., you must not be very heavy. I would love to be at 140. Right now I'm teetering 149-150. That fourth one will keep you running I'm sure. You are very busy with 3 children. My two are grown and the youngest (22 this month) just got married in June and my Jennifer is 27. Welcome!

Mitchy- I'm sorry you feel sicky these days. You had a whopper of a cold and they just hang on and hang on. Once all of the symptons and "after shocks" of the cold go away, you will probably feel on top of the world. I'm hoping for that for you.

Sprout- I love that name Pricilla...it reminds me of a princess.

Last night I went to sit with a lady from church who had shoulder surgery and another lady from our church was there. I've seen her many many times but was never really introduced to her or anything. Anyway, we got talking and I found out that her son lives at the Shepherds where I volunteer. Strange huh. Anyway, she is a lovely woman and she too struggles with issues in her life. I wonder if the Lord is showing me that I must just be content right now with DH and my job and my life as it is. Gee...what do I tell people? BE STILL! Ok Ok...I will.

I will be heading to Indiana next weekend to see my sister. I think I mentioned that in a previous post. It will be fun...I guess. I really don't want to work on a kitchen but that's the selfish side of me.

Gotta get back to work...demands today and a training from 2 - 4:00. Later...
Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 AM   #43  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning

It's getting colder! We're supposed to get a bit of snow this weekend. It won't stay but this means more will come later. I guess I'll spend some time getting things ready outdoors.

Welcome to all the newbies. It's been great getting to know you a bit and look forward to learning more about you. I am a happily married 45 yr old who has her 2 adult sons living at home until they finish school, get married, etc. I have struggled with my weight since teen years and have lost about 40 lbs. over the last 5 years. I am struggling to lose the last 20-25 lbs and am doing it very slowly.

Gary: Tell that nephew WAY TO GO!!! What incredible marks!! Talk to us when you can. We miss you!

Michele: How are you feeling today? It's awful always being sick. Hopefully you find some relief.

Angie: A very belated Happy Birthday to you. It sounds like you had a great time.

Sunny: Thanks for the pics. You really do have a decorating flair. Come do my house!!

Sami: I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Hello to Bunna, Mkay, On my Weigh, Spout, teel, and anyone I haven't mentioned. We're becoming quite the group. I wish I had time to address everyone but I need to head off for work. Long day today.

Have a great one!
Old 10-14-2004, 10:36 AM   #44  

Good afternoon to everyone! It has at last stopped raining here in my part of England and actually it has brightened up a bit. Needless to say it was chucking it down with rain whilst I was getting back from the supermarket with a very dear friend of mine.
I know this lovely woman from the local hospice where I met her a couple or so years ago now after I had just been diagnosed with my cardiomyopathy. She is gentle, loving and kind and every now and I again I ask her to take me to the nearest supermarket to do a big, big shop! And today was that day. I think I bought the entire shop! He he he!! I recently purchased a couple of cookery books (I LOVE cookery books!) and decided to try out one of the recipies. Trouble is with new recipies is that I hardly ever have all the ingrediants to hand so it means having to purchase odd things that I never keep in the store cupboard before I can continue trying to be inspired! As it is, I now can't remember what recipie I had decided to try out! I think my brain gave out half way through the shop!
I am actually doing a big skive here chatting to you...I should be putting a few hundred bags of shopping away....
Wilma12snow already in your part of the world?! Oh dear. Sounds like winter is approaching rather faster than I would like it to be!!
On_my_weigh great signature! You must be a very busy mum with three children! Nice to meet you...
Gary well done to DS for getting great marks on his school report. Sounds like he is doing very well. Have a lovely time with your sister. Hope you enjoy her visit as much as I suspect she will enjoy spending time with you and your family...
Angie wangie I am glad the sun shone on your special day! And what a thoughtful dh you have by your side...apple pie! Did he put a candle in the pastry?!
Mitchypoo I hope you have got rid of that awful headache that was with you when you woke up this morning...

I have just decided which book to start reading now I have finally finished the one I have been on for several weeks! A friend gave it to me for my birthday. Comes highly recommended! It is THE HEAVENLY MAN...the remarkable true story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun. He started to read a bible which is still largely forbidden in China today and he basically memorised it, word for word. He is a reknowned preacher and teacher and has been imprisoned for his faith. It sounds a very exiting and challenging read and I need to start it!
Perhaps now the winter nights are upon us I will have the energy and inclination to open it up at page 1...or actually at page 15 which is technically the first page!!
Right its off to the kitchen for me to start unpacking the groceries....the sun is now shining!Praise the Lord!
Bye all...take care and be good and safe!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 01:20 PM   #45  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Our trees here in NE, Ohio
Picture taken by Moi

Good Afternoon group!
Whew! I feel better! I have just spent the last two hours paying bill's and trying to locate a large payment that was missing... we found out that hubby forgot to mail it Luckily I was ahead with it, so no biggie He also had two birthday cards that were to be mailed with that payment that got lost in some of his paperwork... now that it's found I feel so much better knowing where they went to. He gets so upset with himself when that happens, but hey... it does. When I stop making mistakes then I can get upset with him... in the meantime, I guess I can be understanding He feels better too now that we have found them.

Today, our weather is a bit chilly and wet, but it has been so nice lately I am not gonna complain...

I went to see the movie *Shark Tales* with a friend yesterday and found it to be VERY COLORFUL!!! Awesome to see what they can do today with the animation!! It was a cute movie.

*~*~*

Awe Shucks MKay ~ you are very kind... I really do enjoy decorating and crafts of all kinds. In fact, I found this article in this mornings paper on how to make a fleece lap blanket without sewing... looks pretty interesting, really pretty too! I just may give it a try for a couple Christmas gifts this year!

As for me & my hubby... we do love one another, very much, and are great friends. But we have our times too! We just don't let time go by without setting the problem straight is all. Life is just tooooo short for that. We learned that a long time ago after my car accident and I lost our little girl, Lisa Anne (full term preg), & all chances of having children again - not to mention that I almost lost my life. So after you go through so much trauma - you just learn what's important to hang on to and what's not I guess.

Glad you got the directions okay... hope to see some pictures from you real soon

Your plans for your office sounds nice! Great ideas, my Joe's bathroom is all done in seascapes & shells we have collected and a couple puzzles I have done & framed... hope you get the energy to do it I painted my office yellow about 2 years ago, nice and bright in here with only one window... and so me! I love yellow! I'll post a picture of it for you later, okay.

How kind of you to go visit your dear friend with a movie and a warm dinner ~ not to mention your good company! How is she doing after her surgery? My mother had that done about 7 months ago too and she was in so much pain the first few nights afterwards, but is doing great now. I pray your DGF does well.

Oh-my-goodness Teel ~ How nice to see you at a reasonable time I am so sorry if I made you cry... I just want you to know how very much people can care even if we do not know one another well. Just the connection we have with Jesus Christ is all we need... right Then we just go on growing from there...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying a bit of nice weather & had a great time shopping... we have been blessed here in Ohio with some awesome weather up till yesterday. I enjoy the way you express yourself... allot! Very different from the way we speak in the US. I love it!! You are very refreshing to have around, Teel. Hope you remember what recipe you wanted to try out

That book the *Heavenly Man* sounds great --- I am gonna look for it the next time I go to the bookstore. Thanks!!!! Enjoy your sunny day!!!!

Hi Bunna ~ I think it's just too funny how we picture someone in our minds by the posts and viola... not even close I hope I wasn't too disappointing I do have a close up picture of me in the Public Profile if you want to see a better pic Just click on my name by my avatar on the left and you will see Public Profile. Now... don't be too shocked

Exercise: Yeah... sometimes all you can do is give something a try - you never know till you do it whether you are able to, right? Glad to hear that the gym is working for you.

Hi there Sprout ~ So good to see you You are sucha trooper!!! I am so glad I can bring a smile to your day with my pictures and posts. Anything I can do to make a day brighter for you You have my continued prayers, Marilyn, when it comes to your health, your finances and your family... I am so glad that God has blessed you you with your DD, Priscilla, to bring you such *Joy* !

I so enjoy your devotions when you post them!!

Angie-Wangie ~ I am thrilled that you had such a nice birthday week so far!!! You are so very welcome!!! My hubby like pies too! I don't make him cakes and haven't in years... he loves his pies. Your hubby sounds very supportive to you and your plan, so cool to hear!! Mine too! Have you ever had the PUMPKIN PIE from Costco??? The best!!!!!! Tasty!

for all those pounds you have lost!!!
AWESOME JOB GIRL!!!!
I love your Hershey Kisses!!! All *fat free* too

*WELCOME* On-my-weigh ~ Thanks for giving us some insight on your life... sounds like you have your hands full with all those young children for sure. I think you are doing an awesome job keeping your weight down after all your babies! I too am 5'5" and have had the battle of the bulge for a long time! I'd give anything to weigh 140 (anything) again!!! But I do wish you well in reaching your goal of 130, but if you get preg. with #4 I am afraid you will have to be very patient with yourself, cuz you won't be going down...

I have lost 25 pounds now, but it has taken me almost two years to lose that... it's coming off very slow, but considering my health problems - I think I'm doing okay. It's not going up... right!

Don't apologize for taking up space --- here it's encouraged !!!!

Hi Gary ~ So great to see you!! Ron has done an *AWESOME* job with his grades!!!! Ron!!!!

I sure do miss our ONLY guy and your perspectives, comments & jokes!!! Do come back as soon as you are able to... in the meantime, enjoy your sisters company!!! (((Hugs)))

Michele ~ I too hope you were able to get rid of that headache! I had one for a couple days myself - sinus I think. But am all better now. You Feel better soon, okay!!! *Thinking of you with hugs*

Wilma ~ Hey girl... you do an awesome job decorating too!!! Doesn't Gary call you Martha

Did I see you mention that 4 letter word... snow !!!! Too soon for me yet... although, I think I did hear flurries by Sunday here in Ohio. We'll see. It changes here very quickly!!! Lake Erie ya know

*~*~*

Time for me to get some laundry finished up.
You all have a wonderful rest of the day and evening!!!
*Gods Blessings Always*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 10-14-2004 at 01:28 PM.
Closed Thread