Old 09-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #1  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Default Christian *Prayer Warriors* 2018

Hello Everyone This thread is here for Everybody who Needs help in their life & for Everyone who knows somebody or something that is meaningful to happen or stop & to give Our LORD our Thanks & Praise.

My Hope for this thread is to Bring people together, HE has BLESSED each of us & we are aLL deserving of a wonderful life.

PLease feel comfortable sharing your needs & a scripture verse.

With Hugs & my Love to each person visiting this thread You are a BLESSING to somebody Every DAY
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #2  
Sandee

Hi, I'm beginning this new thread with prayer requests for our 5 yr. 10# miniGoldenDoodle. MeeMee was ran over by a truck turning around in our driveway Saturday afternoon.She has internal injuries & is unable to eat, she barely drinks her water & can pee. Her back left leg is broken & she hobbles to go potty. We Love her & we need her. She was the smallest puppy in her litter so we kept her to protect her from harm & then this truck accident happened. We've been medically nurturing her & comforting her as best we can without touching her injured areas.Last night when I was crying for her suffering & her confusion & my husband held me, we prayed for her healing again & that she will be able to eat & digest food today for her hunger, or else that Our Lord would end MeeMee's suffering soon taking her Home with HIM, if her internal injuries will not heal. PLease Pray for our Beloved MeeMee's internal injuries to Heal. Thank you
Old 09-14-2018, 08:21 AM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi miniDoodles I'm sorry, I just saw your post. How is MeeMee doing? Did she make it? I'm sorry this has has happened. We are very close to our pets and it's very difficult when something happens to them.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 04:46 PM   #4  

Default hello?

Is this thread still live? I could use prayer for weight loss. It would be great to have a friend to work out with, but at this point I don't and everyone seems so busy with their life so no one is available...could use prayer for that.
michellecarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:30 AM   #5  
Sandee

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellecarney View Post
Is this thread still live? I could use prayer for weight loss. It would be great to have a friend to work out with, but at this point I don't and everyone seems so busy with their life so no one is available...could use prayer for that.
Hi Michelle I'm Dee who started this thread. I'm happy that you reached out for prayers.

I'm praying for you & as other people read our post I encourage them to post their own needs & success here with us.

I joined Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago, because I need to be a member of a group, sharing & giving while Retraining my brain & body to a healthier Lifestyle. I've gone to 2 different meeting days & enjoyed the 2 leaders & members.

I miss winters living down in Charleston, the Michigan winters are harsh here, so I understand your workout dilemma & I don't need bacteria from public gym equipment. So I bought DVDs on Amazon & do them on my own & to my Happy surprise my hubby & other ppl began working-out with me in my home & I was invited to their homes sharing their work-outs with me, after seeing my DVD cases & simple equipment setting out. We do planned walking & a few monthly work-outs together now, normally 2 of us, sometimes up to 8 ppl. A simple text will get us together, just simple friendship-support in our busy lives, can heal a problem.

I hope that in some way I was helpful to you with my reply. BLessings & prayers to you today & aLways for taking care of your beautiful body getting healthier.
I hope you Chicks reading this will share your experience also & add your prayers. Take care