3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Faith Based Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups-127/)
-   -   Christian Encouragers~January, '14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/291119-christian-encouragers%7Ejanuary-14-a.html)

Bootsie 01-16-2014 09:52 PM

Been a long day... worked counting at hubbies store and did the work at the barn , worked with the pup for 5 minutes. tired just plain tired . :(

ronni62 01-17-2014 08:53 AM

Bootsie-Glad you have another pup! Get rested!

We're still in the deep freeze for a bit today. The wind never ceases! Of course, here, the wind actually never ceases---I've never lived anywhere that was so windy allllllllll the time! Apparently, our county is the 12th windiest county in the country, so we have lots and lots of wind turbines. It's just so hard to do things outdoors. We can only have our recreational fires a few evenings in the summer, because there's just too much wind all the time. No decorations on the front of the house, because of the wind….I had some totally blow away when we first moved here. Oh, well, could be worse. But, I hate these days when the wind chill is -20 or -30 degrees! Can't even breathe when outside!

Well, everyone have a great day!

Becky Quilts 01-17-2014 10:53 AM

Bootsie - aww, sounds like you've got your hands full with the puppy. :)
- hope you found good rest last night.

Ronni - stay warm, brr!

Wanting to encourage, I found this:

2 Peter 1:4
And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow....#ixzz2qfgsntCi

Remember God's promises, and how Jesus fulfilled them! Evil couldn't thwart the blessed Baby's birth. It tried... and failed. God is good; if God is for us, who can stand against?

I will be holding on to this, too. Have a blessed day! <3

Bootsie 01-17-2014 09:58 PM

Ohhhhhhhh! My Goodness wish I knew how to put pictures on here! I had a surprise package when I got home twin baby nubian with a touch of Alpine in them! One is gray spots (female)and the other(male)is brown with grayspots! Just precious!
Yes my sweet Rede is a handful but she is going to be the best ranch dog I have had in a while. She eats and chews everything and she got a hold of my sticker for my car before I even got it on my car! But I saved it and got it stuck on there. Gee! Gotta love her!

Ronni I got a friend that lives in Iowa she heads for Texas right before winter sets in, she cannot stand the winters.

Bootsie 01-19-2014 11:52 PM

Been a long day, church this morning , change sheep around weaned some lambs,doctored cat , goat had twins and they I think are turning light gray almost silver color, red tip on tail. Don't know for sure but think maybe pup ate one of my ear rings....

ronni62 01-20-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootsie (Post 4922167)
Ohhhhhhhh! My Goodness wish I knew how to put pictures on here! I had a surprise package when I got home twin baby nubian with a touch of Alpine in them! One is gray spots (female)and the other(male)is brown with grayspots! Just precious!
Yes my sweet Rede is a handful but she is going to be the best ranch dog I have had in a while. She eats and chews everything and she got a hold of my sticker for my car before I even got it on my car! But I saved it and got it stuck on there. Gee! Gotta love her!

Ronni I got a friend that lives in Iowa she heads for Texas right before winter sets in, she cannot stand the winters.

Bootsie-We know a few 'snowbirds' that head south for the winter…I don't blame them at all! I'm ready to head south, too! I know there are instructions for uploading pics on here but can't remember where they're listed. If I get time to find them, I'll share the link. I'd love to see your new babies! They must be adorable!

Hello to everyone! Not much going on here, but have to go to town today, because it's going to be very, very cold again the rest of this week with high temps in the single digits again, so just want to get the grocery shopping over with today when it's a bit warmer.

Hope you all have a nice day! God bless!

Bootsie 01-23-2014 03:27 PM

It is cold! Maybe snow????!!!!!

ronni62 01-28-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootsie (Post 4926704)
It is cold! Maybe snow????!!!!!

Bootsie-Did you get some snow? I heard on the radio that some parts of Texas did get some!

We're still in the deeeeep freeze here. High temp was -10 yesterday with wind chills in the -30's. Today, it's supposed to be warmer and maybe up to 0º. Tired of winter….I've lived in the southern MN or northern IA area for 24 years now and my southern Indiana blood will never be thick enough to stand these cold, cold winters! But, since it's just too cold to go outside much, except for the weekly trip for groceries, I've been getting a lot done in organizing and cleaning the house…even the basement is getting worked on! DH and DS3 helped yesterday with some sorting, rewiring some outlets and switches in the kitchen and putting up a new range hood they got me for Christmas!

Hope you all have a great day! Prayers going up!

Bootsie 01-31-2014 10:39 PM

I would not call it snow mainly ice...headed here again and calling for snow but I don't think they know what snow is, I never seen any .What we really need is a good pour down , no water in front tank again ,so sad. Went to a friends funeral who got killed in a car wreak today so sad, and now lost a good friend today.
I have the best of the best cousins in Indiana, just love them!

sasyblond401 02-01-2014 08:41 AM

hi

I am a Christain. and so happy to find this website ---------I have lost
10lbs and many inchichs------and went down on my bra size......

Bootsie 02-11-2014 03:24 PM

I tried to start a new thread for February but guess I forgot how...:?:

ronni62 02-12-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootsie (Post 4941610)
I tried to start a new thread for February but guess I forgot how...:?:

That's ok, Bootsie-I just forgot to do it, even after I realized it was February 10th already a couple days ago-lol! My age is showing! I start a new thread right now.

To start new, you go back to the Faith Based Support Groups page and hit new thread. I just copy and paste the first post from the current thread each month, as I know everyone else has done, too. It's such a nice prayer and I guess it's been the start of the thread for many years.

So, go to the new February thread…I might even make it a February/March thread for now and see how it goes….