Old 08-20-2014, 02:44 PM   #211  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Prayers continuing for Karen.

Prayers going up for Tabbycat's brother, John, and their mom.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Here is a link to a video that a cousin of mine made as a tribute to Tim. Just felt like I wanted to share---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Z-79A-iH0&feature=youtu.be
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #213  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Karen-I'm so sorry to learn of Tim's passing. Take comfort in knowing he's with the Lord, but I know you feel his loss very deeply. You and your family are still in my prayers. Wish I could reach out and hug you. God bless you and carry you through this.

Tabbycat-Prayers going up for your brother, mother, and you, as well.

Bargoo-Prayers always for you, as well. Hugs for you.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Here is a link to a video that a cousin of mine made as a tribute to Tim. Just felt like I wanted to share---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Z-79A-iH0&feature=youtu.be
What a wonderful memorial. Thanks for sharing with us. I continue to pray that you will find peace.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #215  
wishin' for sun!

Karen-Beautiful tribute! You and he looked very happy. Praying for comfort for you and all Tim's loved ones.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #216  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Karen- that is a nice tribute. Praying for the Lord's comfort and peace for you.

My mom is going through a difficult time right now. She's trying to get off her anti-depressants because they are causing her big problems with her gut that leave her housebound. But in the process, she's going through a phase where she's become very angry and suspicious. My mom stopped talking to me about 3 weeks ago. I call once a week and my Dad told me that Mom's decided that I'm in collusion with my 2nd cousin against her, that somehow we're conspiring against her. I have no idea what she thinks we're conspiring about, or why she thinks we're conspiring to begin with as I never speak with my cousin. The sum total of our communication is that she texted me pictures of her dogs a few months ago, and of the house she's buying, and we're linked on a social networking site where we occasionally comment on each other's posts. I don't post about my mom, either. But anyway, my feelings are hurt that my mom not only has jumped to this incorrect conclusion but that her reaction has been to choose not to speak with me. I ask for prayers that my mom's depression/anger/paranoia would be lifted from her, and also that she would receive help with her alcohol addiction. Thank you.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #217  
wishin' for sun!

Some of you may remember a request a year ago for a friend's daughter, Jenna, who's been fighting cancer. She's 24 and is losing the battle. She will probably go home to be with her Savior this week, so I'm requesting prayer for her family. She will be leaving her mom and dad, plus a brother and her twin sister, plus many, many friends and other family. There's a prayer vigil tonight at 8 EDT for her and the family, if anyone has the time to lift them up. One of her quotes that her aunt posted today is "Rejoice always. Even if you don't feel like it, there is a reason for joy."

Thank you for the prayers.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Ronni, I will definitely send prayers for peace and comfort for the your friend, her family and for you. It is such a tough thing to go through.
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:03 PM   #219  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Ronni, I will definitely send prayers for peace and comfort for the your friend, her family and for you. It is such a tough thing to go through.
Will be prayiing for this family.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:28 AM   #220  

Hi again. This is Annie with a difficult update. My brother John's cancer has returned, just three days before he reached the 100 day milestone after stem cell transplant. Please pray for him and his mother Mary Ann. This was a hard blow.
Tabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:54 AM   #221  
wishin' for sun!

Annie-Prayers going up.

And, to update...Jenna passed away on Friday. Her family is very sad, but also knows she is no longer in any pain and is with her Heavenly Father now. Please just lift them up in prayer for comfort and strength for a while now as they get used to her absence. Thank you so much. Prayers continue for you all.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #222  

Just updating, how is Jenna's family doing ? / I know this is tough for them to take but they have the assurance that she is in her Fatherly Arms where she is safe and secure. I pray for her family that they find peace and comfort.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:20 PM   #223  
wishin' for sun!

Bargoo-Thank you for asking about Jenna's family. Sorry I haven't been here much to see it before now, though. The family is doing as well as can be expected. Jenna had been a writer/journaler and they are taking much comfort in reading all she had written and sharing with others.

How are you doing, yourself, Bargoo? I think about you and send up prayers very often. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else here, too!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #224  

My brother John died on Dec 1. Please pray for his mother Mary Ann.
Tabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:13 AM   #225  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

If anyone is reading this, please please pray for me to have only Stage 1 breast cancer that is the easiest to treat, when I have my breast surgery. Please pray for me adding me to your church list and everyone diagnosed with cancer.

My husband has cancer & takes a daily RX for it. My sister & brothers died from cancer & I am the only survivor, besides my 2 sons. I have 4 grandchildren, 2 are special needs & I am genuinely needed here on earth.

I am sorry to beg for prayer, but I believe in the Lord & I need you.

Dear Jesus, please be with each of your children that are reading my request for prayer & Bless them & those they love. In Jesus precious name, amen.

Thank you, Dee from Michigan
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote