Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Rosebud I am so thrilled you or taking up your clothes you go girl! Laura hope your feeling better.

Yes Andy Williams ,Perry Combo, Johnny Cash, Buck Owens and I know John Wayne was not a singer but he was an awesome actor and all brought much happiness to many and none to ever be forgotten. Sure not gonna forget John Wayne to many reruns and I watch them each time like never seen them before.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #77  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

BOOTSIE ~ I spent one whole afternoon on just one dress -- the hem and the neckline, but then forgot the sides. Oh well, will do that the next time. Did the neckline of one night-dress too. DH is a huge fan of John Wayne too; well, we both are but he has lots of his movies. My DAD loves both Johnny Cash & John Wayne too.

LAURA ~ WOWIE -- 14 inches is fabulous!!! That's a lot! I really find the toning exercises & weights help lot; they can make you "appear" a lot slimmer than size or weight might indicate. Great benefit for all your hard work.

The weather was glorious here today -- all day long! It was around low 60's but it felt much warmer than that (in the sun, it was like in the 70's). Too bad the sun has dipped down below the houses already. Need I tell you that we had chicken for dinner tonight. I discovered that I still had six in the freezer; so it was time to use another one up.

I managed to bake some muffins and two tea loaves for DH today even though I was a little under the weather. I think I was paying for eating all that popcorn the other night; what a mistake. Hope I remember not to do that again.

DH & I played cards last night; we played two out of three, and I expected him to win, but I did. Oh well, in time he'll catch up as we try out different games, I think. Next time, will be Chinese Checkers -- that one is much easier and he knows it well.

Hope you all have a wonderful week coming up ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-30-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #78  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile

I'm really happy with my results of the goals I made for Sept. Here's where I ended up:
Lost 7 lbs. Goal was 13. That's ok, still lost 14 inches. (technically more cuz I only measured 1 thigh, 1 calf, and 1 upper arm)
Did 67 hours of cardio. Goal was 60
Did 191.5 miles. Goal was only 100
Burned 52,009 calories. Goal was 50,000

All in all, I did awesome.

Oct goals:
75 hours of cardio
200 miles
60,000 calories to burn
would like to lose 12 pounds
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Ladies, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor of this JC Penney is giving away free haircuts and styling to ladies in chemo for the entire month, I believe survivors qualify, as well. In addition to this they will donate $! for each free haircut, up to $50,000 to Breast Cancer Research. I am looking for a JCP with a salon as I qualify and have been thinking about a haircut for awhile. Pass the word around to friends that may qualify for this.
see www.jcpmediaroom.com click on jcp cares for more info.

Last edited by bargoo; 10-01-2012 at 10:52 AM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote