I must apologize

• Hi, all you faithful 3fc'ers. I feel that I must apologize for not being here, not being around when prayers were needed said, and for not providing support for you, especially since it was on my heart to be a faithful, supportive, helpful, and hopeful ally in this battle against unhealthiness. My only reason is that I have been in a very low place for way too long. After losing my father-in-law, then my dad within a few months, I seem to have given up on the battle and, unfortunately, have gained back quite a bit of what I had lost, but I'm now putting that behind and focusing on my faith and my health. I lost my best friend to cancer in October and I realized she wouldn't want me to continue to grieve and eat and put my heath at risk. She was smart that way

Sooooo, I'm baaaaaack! I need to honor my dad and my friend and help some more of my friends while we continue this trek together! But, know this---there have been many days while I've been gone from here that God brought one or more of you to mind and you were in my prayers

Thanks for still being here!
  • Welcome back, Ronni. So sorry to hear of the losses
  • WELCOME BACK....My sincere condolences. Today is a new day. Cheering you on to goal!
  • BACK, RONNI ~ Can't tell you how many times I have thought and prayed and hoped that all was well with you & yours over the last while. We are sorry for your losses; you've had so many in such a short time, and that's not easy for anyone. I am so glad that you decided to come back and join us here again. Today IS a new day: one the Lord has made ... so let us rejoice and be glad in it!
  • Thank you all for your kind replies and the welcome back-it's like coming home again!