3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Faith Based Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups-127/)
-   -   Christian Encouragers ~ DECEMBER (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/248011-christian-encouragers-%7E-december.html)

Misti in Seattle 12-09-2011 08:03 AM

Good morning, everyone. Happy Friday. Let's all get out there and stay on plan!

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-09-2011 09:58 PM

:wreath: GARY ~ ya, I went by and read some last night; didn't get through them all though, as some posters got side-tracked by a debate on political correctness ... :yawn: ;) Then DH and I spent the rest of the evening looking or listening to videos of Michael Awesome Grimm; what a nice voice he has -- I could listen to him for hours ... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HklU6...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY4As...endscreen&NR=1

Oh, and the pics were great too! I got some mini-lights up and flashing behind me in my office window -- very pretty.

BARGOO ~ ya, it is nice, isn't it? Love coming here too ...

MISTI ~ best wishes for the weekend too; started doing my tracking journals again now that I have more time and my PC's are working good. I had a chicken burger & salad for dinner, and had some popcorn for a snack this aft, but still stayed within my planned allotment for the day ... :carrot:

:tree: Have a wonderful weekend everyone; and keep warm (we're sitting at -10 C right now; about 22 F, I guess) ... Rosebud :brr:

Misti in Seattle 12-10-2011 09:55 AM

Happy Saturday, everyone! Stopping by to say a prayer for all of you.

Rosebud, your chicken burger and salad sounds yummy! Wish I had one right now, ha.

LOL I think I need to get breakfast. Had grilled chicken salad for dinner last night so I could have dessert at the Christmas Theater at church. It worked too as I am down a pound this morning. Yippeee. But now I am hungry. :)

Bootsie 12-11-2011 09:02 PM

Misti I like your goal setting! I think I will set mine too!

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-12-2011 08:30 PM

MISTI & BOOTSIE ~ good luck to you both for all your new goals!!!

I'm trying to get some inches off my tummy; and hopefully, a few lbs will come off with that too ... or visa-versa! ;)

Bootsie 12-13-2011 10:36 AM

Thank You rosebud! Down 4 pounds since I put my goals on here! One pound away from my first goal!

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-13-2011 03:44 PM

:wave: CONGRATS, BOOTSIE ~ you're doin' great !!! :carrot:

Bootsie 12-13-2011 07:04 PM

Thank u Rosebud, I am just determined to fight this the best I know how, that's all God expects out of me. I have baby goats everywhere and baby sheep were due Christmas?????Something happened ;) they are having them now!:carrot:

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-13-2011 07:32 PM

:lol: They just decided to come a bit early that's all; how fitting for the season ... the shepherd's watching their flocks by night! ;)

:rudolph::ginger::candy:

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-16-2011 09:50 PM

:ginger: HI EVERYONE ~ we've had a good week here; feelin' great too. We had to go up town for errands and were able to get in some more shopping to pick up the rest of our gifts and food for Christmas (plus got some good walking into too; always a bonus).

:candy: The temps were nice and mild but we had lots of heavy, sticky *****. Poor DH shovelled out the front parking spot, and just after our SIL pulled in to pick us up -- the plow went by for a second time and buried her in. DH helped a young neighbour get his truck out earlier; so he sped home and brought over his ATV plow and cleared the end for us (GOD BLESS HIM), while DH cleared the tires. We had a time deadline, so we were very grateful for his help. We have some really awesome neighbours around here.

:tree: Today, it is quite a bit colder but we are just staying indoors. Friends dropped by for a visit today, and that was really nice. Two friends dropped by with gifts this week: so kind of them. We will be having at least four friends over for Christmas after all, so that's wonderful.

:rudolph: My eating went very well this week; so happy about that. Been journalling my food this month to make sure that I was still on track with my portion amounts. This month is an important one for that. I did so well at Halloween; and I am trying to enjoy Christmas, yet eat healthy as well. I found some NSA (no-sugar-added) cookies for my Dad this year; as I couldn't get the Scotch Shortbread anywhere.

:wreath: Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend; bundle up and keep warm -- Rosebud ... :brr:

Bootsie 12-17-2011 09:14 PM

My eating did pretty well this week but until today my dear husband wanted some cookies . He was threatening to make them himself, that meant both of us and I clean up. So I decided to do it myself, dag gum it why am I such a good cook????I love my cookies, but I gave half of them away to my neighbor for her birthday, but I ended up eating 5 myself , oh well time to push it at CURVES!
Had triplets born today so cute and one single lamb. The 3 put together would make the single lamb. I forgot how to put pictures on here gonna have to learn again.....

Justwant2Bhealthy 12-17-2011 10:17 PM

BOOTSIE ~ keep the lambs in the barn so they'll be safe, Ok? Would love to have some pics when you figure it out .... :D

Btw, 5 cookies isn't so bad; you can work that off for sure!

bargoo 12-18-2011 08:18 AM

Bootsie, eating only 5 home made cookies ? I consider that a major victory.

Misti in Seattle 12-18-2011 08:51 AM

Yes, making homemade cookies and stopping at 5 is super!!!

Bootsie 12-18-2011 12:55 PM

Thanks never thought of that of being a victory , thanks. He left one behind I wanted it so bad I ran out side to my dog Lee and gave it to him, he loved it, wanted more. Now I I know I scored a point there!
My ewe that had triplets yesterday seems to be trying to kick one baby off , hope she changes her mind, they are so cute. There are two brown ones and one white one and she does not want the white one. It is a little girl and so cute...