Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #16  

need prayers for trent. a three year old who has been in a serious accident and was critically injured. and for his family to endure this horrible chain of events
Old 06-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #17  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

DECOGO ~ ^PRAYERS^ are on their way for little TRENT and his parents & family today ... to all!

We have been having marvellous weather lately; nice cool temps with some to help my flowers & bushes grow, plus Mr. returned this afternoon as well. I did some weeding this week; finally found my weeding tools which had fallen behind a cubby. My DAYLILY's are coming back; this is nice to see -- the blooms will be a bit late, but at least they fought back & won! Plus the IRISES came back and are blooming nicely too.

Piles of Shasta Daisies have come up in the garden this year; and I have some painted daisies blooming right now too. The black-eyed Susans didn't come back this year, but maybe they will next year instead; the lady was right when she said they were a bit fickle & strange -- sometimes popping up in other people's gardens & yards instead; good thing we have people that love flowers all around us here ...

We had baked chicken wings with salad & veggies for dinner tonight; the sauce that came with it was a bit for our liking so next time, I use our own -- we prefer something a little milder.

Well, we have more than half our stuff packed now; only a bit more to do next week, and the rest are things that we need to live with for now. I am very pleased how it has all turned out for us. We have found a few helpers & a trailer to use for the bigger items, which is nice.

Please keep those prayers coming that the tenants find a place on time; now they are supposed to leave by July 1st ... so we'll see! We are putting all our confidence & TRUST in GOD, and standing on His wonderful promises in PSALM 37:3-5. Thanks so much ... Rosebud
Old 06-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #18  

Thank you for the praayers for Trent, He is a nice 2 year old boy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and his dad didn't see him and ran into him with the lawn tractor. He has severe injuries to his leg,liver small intestant and stomach. Its a mirical he made it this far and has been upgraded from critical to serious but still in intensive care. If he is stable enough at the end of the week he will be flown from albany med to boston childrens hospital to try and repair the damage and save his legg. So please continue to keep him in your prayers. And especially pray for is dad who is sick with guilt. Thanks
Old 06-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by decogo View Post
Thank you for the praayers for Trent, He is a nice 2 year old boy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and his dad didn't see him and ran into him with the lawn tractor. He has severe injuries to his leg,liver small intestant and stomach. Its a mirical he made it this far and has been upgraded from critical to serious but still in intensive care. If he is stable enough at the end of the week he will be flown from albany med to boston childrens hospital to try and repair the damage and save his legg. So please continue to keep him in your prayers. And especially pray for is dad who is sick with guilt. Thanks
Praying for healing for Trent and comfort for his parents.
Closed Thread