Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck !
Old 06-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #32  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

KAKIE ~ we're glad you found us here too. Well, you've succeeded in the past and you can again. This group is very supportive; I'm sure you will like it here.

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Just start with small steps; making a few small changes over time. Try to cut down/out the junk foods first; see that as step one. Replace that with healthy snacks & fruit; you can lose a lot of weight just doing that. Look at your plate sizes: try using smaller plates & bowls for your meals. Look for healthy versions of your family's favorite meals, so they won't know the difference & will get healthier along with you.

HI GARY ~ glad things are going so well for you and yours at this time; and we know that you are enjoying your new grand-daughter too. Have a great week at work ...

HEY BOOTSIE ~ glad you're back and that you had such a grand time in Marpa. You sound like a proud Auntie for sure. Yes, I agree about the SALT issue; I have cut mine way back and that has helped the swelling in my legs go down as well. There seems to be a lot of salt in many foods these days. I was stunned when I saw how much salt was in my cupasoups; so I have to have them only now & then.

I can't stay long as we have a storm starting up here; at first, it was just a little but now I am hearing thunder & lightening so will have to cut this short(er) for now. Since I am using the old machine with a modem that can be hit hard by lightening down a line. We lost one during a storm before, so now I shut'er down during bad storms.

to all our MIA'S out there ~ like RONNIE, WILMA, KAREN, and so many others. Hope you are all well and continuing to just try to live & eat as healthy as you can; go for the long-term for that's so much easier ...

We packed up some boxes today. Yesterday, went through ALL my clothes for the second time, and gave away a huge box (it almost seemed like half my clothes). I also packed one box of winter stuff away (not bad only one big tote). DH teased that now the rod has stopped sagging from all my clothes. I am trying to downsize even more this time; now, we just have to go through the coat closet and thin that out a little too.

I made a 3-fruit compote today: rhubarb, apples and blueberries -- yum! Time to make some tea; take good care all ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 06-03-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #33  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals

Angie is off at a party for her principal. He is transferring to a local high school next year...she "gifted" me by not making me go I am a very good sport about those things but she knows I would rather miss them if at all possible To be honest she wasn't all that happy about going tonight...a nice cool evening here to stay at home and relax.

I was out of town all week again but work is slowing down for me on the 2 projects we are on up in Beverly Hills. I will have work on both projects for a while but will be letting guys go here next week They are very thankful though of the last 6+ months I have been able to give them full time+ work.

Angie and I didn't get to go to Starbucks this morning as we both had to fast for blood work. We did go out into the hood and walked by Starbucks and on a big PLUS...I saw my GRANDdaughter too! We walked by my son's house, were planning to throw the paper into his house as he is away for the state track meet with his athletes...but we caught my daughter in law just as she was heading out the driveway to I-Hop with her grandparents We did babysit my GRANDdaughter last night while my dil had dinner with us then went off to get her nails done and then come home and do a power cleaning on her bedroom and bath.

I will try and put up some more pictures of my GRANDdaughter tomorrow...she is getting so cute at 9/10 weeks old

ROSEBUD I bet it feels real good to be packing this time as compared to last time

BOOTSIE How cool for you to hear your grandsons speech and be at his graduation.

Welcome HONEYSUCKLE and KAKIE

Well, I will try to check in before I head out Monday
Old 06-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #34  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I posted some new pictures of KAIA in General Chatter

There are 9 pictures just click next to go through them...

see to on Friday! Prayers and hugs!

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/...3DIMG_2655.jpg
Old 06-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey Everyone!!

I was last here in October of 2008. My beloved father became very ill and passed away in Feb. 2009. He was my hero and his passing was extremely difficult. But our God is faithful and He has brought me back to the business of living life to the fullest!

Gary, it's good to see you again! I'm ready to be updated on your life. How are the gorgeous girls (goldens)? I notice you have a new grandbaby? We do too! Michael Robert was born Feb. 1, 2010. He lives with us and that makes NINE in the household! One day at a time Sweet Jesus!

I've finally managed to lose close to 70 pounds and I give God the glory! He is taking me to the finish line! Of that I'm sure!

Can't wait to meet all of you that I don't know and catch up with all of you I do know!

Take Care everyone!
Lori
Old 06-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #36  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

STOP POSTING HERE AND GO HERE...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fait...ml#post3887859
Closed Thread