EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #77  

Awesome...congratulations!!
Hannah2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #78  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Congratulations Grandpa Gary!! Or, as we said in southern Indiana, Pappaw!! You're probably spoiling her already And, she has a beautiful name! Hope mommy, daddy, and baby are doing well!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #79  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I have added the pictures from yesterday to the link I gave
Old 03-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 310/290/150

Height: 5'4

Good Morning All,
Prayers to those in need; congrats to new babies; and a BIG thank you for a wonderful site to feed the heart and soul.

Ronni: I'm am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Father who passed at age 49; my Mother at 57; my oldest Brother at 50; and I just lost my last Brother at Christmas time four days before his 59th Birthday. We had just talked how he would be the first to make age 60 in our immediate family. Grandparents were in their 60's and 70's. My brother didn't show for the early Christmas dinner while my son was in from Hawaii. I knew something was wrong-he always came early-he was the fun "Dad" to my son and daughter and their friends. I thank God everyday that he saw them both and the grandkids days before the dinner. I was the outgoing one and he was the shy one, but we were always best friends--could talk about life or anything. He is so missed. His(and my husband) job of 37years closed 5 years ago and it was very hard. They both missed full retirement (55 and out) by months. My brother is not married and did parttime jobs to make ends meat, but had no insurance. We paid for his cremation and my kids are coming back in this summer to go with me to do what he wanted with his ashes at our favorite camping area in WV--my parents home state. Much family still there and my brother was their favoite uncle also. My sister and I are the last and she is 57 and I will be 55 tomorrow. She is sure she is next, but I tell her to thank Jesus and God for each day. She has been a christain for a long time whereas I have always believed in God, but am just really learning about him and his word for the first time for the last few years.
Thank you for a place to come and be able to say how I feel. Reading all of your posts gives so much support and you can feel the Lord in all of you.
Shirl
tyme4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #81  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

SHIRL ~ prayers going up for you & your sister, and your family; you all sure have been through a lot too. Glad that you are coming to know GOD through his precious son, Jesus Christ. Did you take a peek at the Salvation Thread in this forum. Just have to invite Jesus into your heart and life, and He is faithful to help you learn all about His Father too. Jesus said that if you know Him, then you know the Father; for they are one (gospel of John). JESUS has all the same wonderful traits that GOD has: love, kindness, mercy, patience, fariness, goodness, righteousness, etc.

GARY ~ to the new Grandparents, Gary & Angela; and to the proud parents & family ...

PATTY H ~ good for you for making some more excellent choices recently; ^prayers^ going up for your back issues ...

We've had lotsa lovely here to warm up our cooler March weather; some of the ***** is melting, and it sure looks like spring is around the corner. I did really well this month too; only one day, we had some popcorn for a snack, but ate really good that day, so things would even out too. It's so nice to see continuous improvement along the way ...

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend ... Rosebud
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #82  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hi GALS

Still walking on since the birth of my granddaughter Kaia Faith Praise GOD!

Angie and I saw her after church today, I held her for about an hour we are trying to "share" with everyone that wants to see her right now and give my son/dil some space. I know as time passes things will ease up. My dil's grandparents are here and her sister from Florida, so we are trying to give the the most time as we will have every day to visit. SHE just has so many aunts, uncles and cousins that want to see her right now and all of my son/dil friends...they are VERY popular with all their sports/work/ and Charger Girl etc. They haven't been able to take much of a breath but at the same time feel very-VERY blessed to have so many supporters!

I will head out of town tomorrow for the week but may sneak back home one day...I am not sure I can go all week w/o seeing her

So awesome to see new people here and I swear I will take time soon to catch up and visit with all of you and our "REGULARS!"...the thread that holds us together...I like to include me in that too

So short on time right now

I will tell you all I read every post and all are included in my thoughts and prayers

Angie is calling for dinner....

Be good...
Old 03-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

YaHOO! Grandpa Gary!

KAIA FAITH

A beautiful name

Last edited by Bootsie; 03-27-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #84  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Thank You BOOTSIE!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #85  

Today is a beautiful day in Texas. Not to hot not to cold just right... calling for some rain but they don't rightly know it could come up a good frog floater! Only God knows. People are afraid to plant around here for fear of no water, If you wait on perfect conditions you will never succeed! They just don't understand, why I have a garden, told them you have to trust the Lord. They just shake their head and look down at the ground and walk off, and say I hope your right. I hope he shows them!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #86  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Ronni I am praying for you and your family... I am so sorry. How treasured that you and your brother were so close.

Expecting snow SNOW did I say that out loud YES SNOW TONIGHT! I think I'll curl up tomorrow and work on one of the two quilts I'm enjoying.

Met with our little neighborhood Bible study today and am feeling so very blessed. My next door neighbor is a wonderful Christian... I've never been in that living circumstance before and I am treasuring it. Smile...

Finished 8 week weigh in with Ideal Protein protocol and have lost 26 pounds. SOOOOO HAPPY! Smile.
maykatcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Evening all! Hope you all are doign well.
I've bout wound down and thinking of going to bed to read awhile.
I had a slip over the past several days with my eating and keeping track of calories but I'm back on track today. I've got my lunch and snacks ready for tomorrow.
My daughter went to the dr for her first visit on Tuesday. If you want you can see her ultra sound on my blog at hallhaven.blogspot.com. She is 12 weeks! I'm ready to go for a visit but it being prom season (I work in a tuxedo shop) I won't be able to go for another month or so. sigh.
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:09 PM   #88  

Patty maybe she can send you the strip they give of the heart beat, I got Stormys, gosh it don't seem he should be 18 , He was just following me around on the ranch seems like yesterday with his little wheel barrow and me with mine feeding the goats and cows. All of a sudden he would stop and say, Nanny! The plane! The plane! and look to the sky or Nanny! pointing at the sunset set. Look! Look! Or going to town and we come upon a sign Dairy Queen pointing saying Dairy Queen! Of course he was just 3 years old, sure have missed him.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:19 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Aww! Bootsie, I'm sure you do miss him. My son is now 20, my dd 23. I do miss those years.

I'll ask about the strip next time they go or if they have one to get me a copy of. THat's a good idea. I thought about starting a journal type thing.

I'm up early this morning. I have to be at the tech school before 8 to sign up for a medical coding class. THey only take the first 20! And the class won't be until summer of 2012! Then I have to go to work. Today is pickup day at the shop. I'll be busy, busy!!

Have my lunch, snacks ready for the day.
Ya'll have a wonderful day!!
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I would like to request prayer for David Stow. I do not know him, but he lives near me on Northern California. He and a couple of friends went to the LA Dodgers/SF Giants baseball game in LA. LA won the game. But evidently some Dodger Fans were so enraged that a Giants fan attend a game at their ball park they attacked this man and savagely beat him, he is in an LA Hospital in a coma , listed as critical condition. This attack was not provoked in any way. I do not know his mother Ann Stow but have learned that she works at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Felton , Ca. David has two children and works as a Paramedic. Isn't that ironic ? His job is to help save lives and now he is fighting for his life.

I made an error on his name he is Bryan Stow.. no change in his condition as of this morning.

Last edited by bargoo; 04-03-2011 at 11:14 AM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote