Old 12-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #76  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Here is a picture taken from the choir loft at our church on Christmas Eve. Pictures at night usually don't turn out too well but this one did. Silent Night is being sung here right before we exit.

Notice our pretty Christmas trees we put up every year...they are fake but beautiful. We used to have real ones but as costs increased we went with these a few years back. I built the scaffold and helped hang the cross of Jesus that is in the middle of the picture about 25 years ago when we built this sanctuary, it is hanging from a wire from the beams. The cross was sculptured by Ed White a retired football player with the Vikings and the Chargers, it is amazing!

The big screens on the side have been up about 3-4 years now. Something we weren't sure we wanted to do. They have been such a blessing! so many ways we have incorporated things that all in the church can see no matter where they sit. It is so cool to when the kids sing up front by the altar, or Angie plays bells in the front, we have them on the screen...that way all parents can see their children easily.

Our stain glass window turned out really well, for it being night time. It faces west so it is gorgeous when the sun is setting through it.

Last edited by EZMONEY; 09-16-2011 at 10:09 AM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

That is beautiful Gary. I truly believe Jesus had a happy Birthday at our home this year. There was more care about each other than ones self. Though we had Christmas at brother in laws still had Christmas games ect up here, football on TV.

I gave my daughter money for the kids, her and her husband and they took their money and put it on the children for the happiness in their children's eyes and hearts was a present for them. She said Mom you would of done the same thing.

Now New Years Day will be here and I am inviting a-lot of friends hope they can come and start out the New Year with us.

Outlook Ministry (First Place 4/Health) is going to train me, for one month, to be a Leader this January. If I decide at the end of January to be a Leader they would place me with a group, in February. I am so glad they train their Leaders now before they Lead. I am really excited about this opportunity and thanking God for guiding me back to them again.

Last edited by Bootsie; 12-26-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #78  

I have just been to town and I tell you what for people not to have no money they sure are spending it and using the gas! It is busier than before Christmas, people buying cards and Christmas decorations on sale for next year and some buying Christmas presents for they celebrate Jesus Birthday after December, which is a great idea! There is so many on the roads it looks like Fire Ants unreal. Oh yeah I found a good deal too, resale shop a bread pan and then it is our Anniversary Dec. 31st and I got my hubbie some pants for the others have so many patches they ought to call him Red Skeleton! Remember him he played a HOBO. He needs some good ones to wear to work. Can't find none his size at a resale shop though, he got the real deal.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #79  

I am going to try to get this on here not sure it will work but wanted to show my raindeer to y'all!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Bootsie; 12-27-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #80  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

BOOTSIE ~ that's a great shot too; both you and GARY have good pics. I don't have a program in this PC to do the pics; I did find my program disc last week when searching for another one, so I will have to download it and see if it works in this PC.

I tried to download a pic and it didn't come through; so I am doing something wrong I think. Oh well, c'est la vie ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-27-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #81  

Rose bud I use www.photobucket.com and it goes on my computer and copies it on there then I click on image and I click on insert image on here and it transfers it to here. But make sure it is small enough to come on here . You can down size it on Photobucket.
I learned this from a friend on Outlook ministry Rosebud in fact learned more from her than I did when I went to computer school!

Last edited by Bootsie; 12-27-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #82  

Rosebud did you get a new computer, hope ya did, miss you!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #83  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI GALS ~

Love the picture Bootsie. One of these days I will try the photobucket so my pictures aren't too small.

The weather is nice here today and was awesome yesterday but another storm will come in tomorrow for a day. Nothing compared to the folks back east!

Angie is off at her mom's until tomorrow afternoon so just me and the mutts hanging around. Dinner was easy for me last night as there was plenty of chicken cacciatore, couscous, veggies and rice leftover from our family Christmas dinner with the kids on Sunday.

Be good
Old 12-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #84  

It is a free program and it is really neat Gary.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #85  

Ok.............does anyone hear a Monkey when you come on this site or........is it just me! I don't hear it on any site but this one for the past two weeks! Since I have dial up it squeaks just now and then but sounds just like a Monkey!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #86  
Rosebud

THANKS BOOTSIE ~ no, the newer PC hasn't arrived yet; not sure when it will -- it's in the works, so2speak. I have to wait for some programs to arrive before I can format the other one (you know, clean it all off and reinstall everything; and that will take some time as I haven't done that before, but it will be a learning curve for me too -- might as well learn how to do that too, when I find my PC for Dummies books, that is ... ).

In the meantime, family members (Numpster & my brother) are putting together another PC for me that will be sent up sometime in the near future, when it is all ready ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-28-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #87  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Good luck with the computer ROSEBUD

HUGS BOOTSIE I don't have the monkey here so my virus protection must take care of it.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #88  

I think I shut the Monkey up! On the video it is coming from, had a volume, I shut the volume down to 0! First thing when I came on here there went the Monkey, geee! I hope it works and I don't have to shut it up every - time I come on here.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #89  
Rosebud

BOOTSIE ~ I agree with GARY; I put a note to you about this in the PRAYER WARRIOR's thread -- you may need to upgrade your anti-virus programs and run a scan too ...

We have here today -- in December??? Yeppers, it's mild and damp, but it will cool down by next month, I'm sure; in the meantime, I don't mind the warmer temps one bit.

Have a great week everyone ... Rosebud
Old 12-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #90  

Rosebud I think it is just when I use google that this pops up and I like google chrome because it corrects my spelling Internet Explorer does not. Strange it only does it when I click on 3 Fat chicks. I am not getting any advertizement on Internet Explorer. I ran a virus search and also checked my registry and found 3 things wrong there. Checked it yesterday and found nothing wrong so that was not that, because this has been going on for a while now. Oh well... I can always use Internet Explorer.