It's Just SATAN!

• Every year since the tragedy of the World Trade Towers on 9/11/01 my church has had a Remembrance celebration for those who have and will continue to suffer from that day...

in other words...ALL OF US!

We invite the community and members from all military branches, fire and police. We have speakers and exhibits from various organizations...

our church will ALWAYS remember this day as long as I am alive I can guarantee it...we have too many wonderful members that have served in our military to allow it to stop....

It was, as it always has been a wonderful blessed day to remember those that have given their lives for us to be free

Tears were shed, as always, for those from our church that have lost their lives in military action since that dreaded day

But as I watched the video we show each year, a slide show of the towers coming down and the sadness on the people's faces I just wanted to scream out....

it's just satan...just satan!!!!

As the video continues you start seeing God at work in the faces on the video...the healing...

GOD won that battle...just like He always does...HE IS BIGGER!!

So much good has come from that day in spite of what happened...

it was just satan that day....for a few minutes....

in the big picture not really much at all!
  • Amen.
  • Amen!