Old 07-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/237/190

Height: 5' 11"

Default wanting to hear from daughteroftheking

Hey there,
hoping to touch base with you again. Not really sure how all this forum stuff works but I never heard from you again and wondered how things were going. I also found a tall girl thread under support groups and thought maybe you would like to check it out.
JJ Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:53 PM   #2  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Hey there! Im alive & well! As Im sure you saw from my other thread, Ive been on vacation & training on my new job (& eating horribly until today! ) Its always hard for me to navigate this site, havent quite gotten the hang of it yet, but I'll see ya around... thanks for thinkin of me Keep me in your prayers & I'll do the same!
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 249/237/190

Height: 5' 11"

Hi!
happy to hear you are well and alive
I hear you about the difficulty in getting around on this site. I am lost most times. I always want to check out what others have replied to mine and sometimes can't even find my own posts. haha
Have you gotten back on track again? I loved the one post from losing7 I think...about how we choose wether we go for the dessert as well, after we messed up dinner, or go home, drink some water, and carry on with the great intentions we began with!!! Some of these people here are quite wise and me thinks I should listen to them more.
Thinking about you and all the best...Let me know of your progress over the weekend.
JJ Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hey Gals ~

just in case you don't know....

if you click on your name in your avatar a box will appear where you can click on and look up your old posts.

Have a great day ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote