3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Faith Based Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups-127/)
-   -   Need Support! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/198015-need-support.html)

DaughteroftheKing 03-29-2010 11:18 PM

Need Support!

SO I decided today is the LAST day of me being so unhealthy! I lost 40lbs last year & already gained it back :(
I want a fulfilling life in Christ, and although I am satisfied in Christ, I want more out of my time here so Im ready for a change!
I really need someone though to just give me a word of encouragement or to support me throughout the day when Im getting weak, & I'm wondering if theres anyone out there thats willing to do that for me & I'll do the same for them...
PM me or you can comment on here, either way, I appreciate your support & your prayers!

thinmintintraining 03-30-2010 12:02 AM

I would be glad to do that for you!! We all need encouragement, especially when we are trying to lose weight and be more healthy! I don't think you have been a member long enough to get a PM but I did add you to my buddy list!

I have learned that the ONLY way that I am going to be able to make it on this journey is to have God's help! It may sound weird to some people but I give him my appetite every morning and ask Him to help me make the right decisions for my health! I have been on this journey almost a month and have already lost 14 lbs.

We CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens us! As you can see below, that is my verse for this journey! I wish you many blessings on this journey and I pray that the numbers never rise when you get on the scale! :D:hug:

Justwant2Bhealthy 03-30-2010 07:52 PM

:welcome: to our Faith Forum ~ we have a daily Christian thread in this forum called "CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS" -- we would love for you to join us there where we can all give each other regular support and inspiration through this journey towards good health!

STELLA ~ that includes you too; we would love you to join us on our daily Christian thread here. You have a lovely positive attitude and we all need to lean on the LORD for His strength ... see my signature too! ;)

thinmintintraining 03-30-2010 08:25 PM

I would be glad to join!! Thanks for the invite :)

MyBestYear 04-15-2010 09:33 AM

It also may be helpful for you to write about it, either in a personal journal, online blog, or just by sharing here. I know it has helped me a lot.

I have to look at this as a spiritual battle. It is not about the food, really. It is about the enemy using a weakness to try to discredit God and to draw you away from the victorious life God has for you.

We are all in this together *hugs*.

Justwant2Bhealthy 04-15-2010 07:50 PM

DaughteroftheKing ~ where'd you go??? ;)

BTW, you have to be a member for 20 days and have made 20 posts to be able to PM others. Hope you come back and continue your journey towards good health ... :hug:

DaughteroftheKing 06-11-2010 02:31 AM

Hey! :) its been a while but I'm back & gonna make it through this journey for sure now!

Justwant2Bhealthy 06-15-2010 10:58 PM

HI LAURA ~ glad to see you back here and posting again; hope all is going well for you in your life presently ... :hug: