Old 08-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

Oh, thank you all for your prayers. One thing that this whole ordeal has taught me is that a little faith goes a long way, and I can't even comprehend goign through this with out Christ.

Knowing that my husband and I are in your prayers warms my heart, and makes me feel much better.
Optical Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #497  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Heavenly Father,

We come to you tonight knowing that You and You alone know all things and all outcomes that we are in worry of today. We have loved ones needing surgery, loved ones waiting for test results, loved ones in areas where danger can be the norm. Friends and family surround us in need of prayer...Praise be to you that you knew that before we thought it Praise be to You as you mold and teach us how to pray...how to look forward and be blessed in praying that Your will be done for us...In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave His life for all that wish eternity with Him, we pray...Amen.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #498  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

OpticalGoddess-

Prayers sent for you, your husband and his doctors.

God bless.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Optical Goddess - praying for you and your husband tonight!

I'm just asking for prayers for peace. I feel somewhat attacked since my husband and I are just leaping after God headfirst with this possible job and relocation for us. We know that the job and all that comes along with it are God-ordained, so I should be expecting some backlash. But, if you could all pray for me anyway, that would be awesome!

And please continue to keep my husband in prayer. We still don't know yet if the job is his!
Hickory0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #500  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

wanted to say thanks for the prayers! The Sermon this morning seemed to be written just for us and our situation. I'll keep everyone else in my prayers, be it for something specific or for peace.

Thankyou again...when I know when his surgery is,I'll let everyone know. thanks for keeping us in your hearts and prayers
Optical Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:08 AM   #501  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Dad needs Prayers.

Prayers for All Prayer Requests.

My Dad (Dick) who a few month's ago had a kidney removal needs prayers. He has been in and out of the hospital alot. He is having alot of health problems. So prayers for him and our Family. Thank You!
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #502  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Praying Vickielou,
I started to town and old faithful started doing the shimmie every time I would go over 40 and I could not hold her on the road. So called my husband told him I was coming home and see if I could get in tomorrow. I called the doctor and they still wanted me to come in today if I can at 3:45 so I am going to use my husbands pick up or a friend called and said she wanted to take me , but I have a-lot to do before I go to the doctor, so think it would be better if I drove up there. When I got back Dwayne a friend checked my tires and the rubber was coming off the right tire. If God had not made old faithful rock and roll at 40 I would of had a blow out and might of had a wreak. Thank You Father!

Last edited by Bootsie; 08-16-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #503  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

TIFFANY ~ prayers still going up for your DH about that position; and for you as well. Could be a few reasons there -- I once had a similar experience with a Christian organization; phone interview first, but then had to make a very long trip for an in-person interview, plus see the place and meet the clients in two places, etc. Then a board had to decide whether to hire me after all that ... it can be very unnerving sometimes; but just be sure that he has the job for sure, before taking any further action!

OPTICAL GODDESS ~ prayers continuing for ERIK & YOU; plus his doctors & surgeons & medicare care, etc.

VICKIELOU ~ still have your dad, DICK, on my prayer list; prayers continue for him, his doctors, and your family ...

BOOTSIE ~ PTL -- prayers that you get new tires for your car; the mechanic told us the same thing. Not only were they mismatched, but they were very bald. I really felt the LORD impressing me to get all new tires before our holiday; glad I listened too! Also prayers for you that the doctors can help you so that your back & neck heal quickly too.

^PRAYERS^ continue for you and yours ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #504  
Here to Learn

VickieLou-

Prayers sent for your Dad. I hope he is blessed again with good health, and prayers also for you as you support him through this time.

Dee
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #505  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Just got back from the doctor, and it seems I am normal. It does say I may have some ischemic disease starting but that could be my blood veins behind my eyes are deformed, they are very large and they go down to tiny tiny so it is a little hard for the blood to go through my eyes. That might of been why I could not see it is called ischemic disease. My doctor I don't remember him discussing that with me . Otherwise it said my brain is normal, no broken bones. He gave me another muscle relaxer because this one just worked till two O'clock and that was it. Benedryl knocks me out and I don't feel nothing unless a leg cramp gets me. I do not have to take Cholesterol medicine anymore! A lady told me that if I eat allot of fish ,take Flax oil, 1 Tablespoon of olive oil per day, that I might not need cholesterol and so right she was! My cholesterol was high but the good was higher than the bad, so he was not worried at all about that.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #506  
Here to Learn

Bootsie-

I'm so glad to hear it. That is great news!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #507  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PTL, Great News, BOOTSIE ~ good advice there; am trying the same thing myself ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #508  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Hello prayer warriors
update on DH (Mitchell) and potential salaried position as an in-house commercial real estate broker in NYC:
about 1.5 months after initial 2 interviews he met with the CFO and CEO of the company. he was told the decision would not be made quickly, that they might have a time table in the next week or so. DH spoke with CEO again today, about 2 weeks after that interview who told him a decision would not be made until mid september. DH asked if he could help with providing more info but was told no, they had all they needed.

as some of you know, I am Jewish. This is a big time of year when the new year comes around and God makes decisions about health, family, good or bad fortune in the new year.

I am praying so very hard for my husband to receive this offer. so. very. hard. please join me. please.

I am praying my family's poor financial situation turns around. My husband is not a lucky person (I think I am tho) and it is time we had some good news on the financial front!!!!!!

we have our health and marvelous children but I am asking for this as well because worrying about money all the time is exhausting and beyond stressful. and DH could use some proof of his value in his career...he feels a loser, and not the fabulous kind on 3fc

sorry for length and thank you so very much

Last edited by kittycat40; 08-16-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: really poor spelling!
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #509  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

BOOTSIE....normal?.....wink....hugs

Heavenly Father,

We come today asking for good news on employment for Mitchell and for all others that are in serious need of jobs as our countries go through these rough days. We know that in Your time you will answer our prayers for the desires You wish for us as we follow Your Word and learn to be content in what we do have. We know that because of Your Son we lack for nothing....in His name we pray, Amen
Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #510  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Please continue to the next Prayer Warrior thread as this one has reached the 500 post limit....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fait...ml#post3439742