Old 05-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Default Stitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow650 View Post
if anyone is curious, here is a pic of my son with his stitches

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1666347062
What a cutie your son is ! He will be quite a topic of interest at school with his stitches .
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #153  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Mandy I love the picture!! I am so glad he is going to be OK...and it had to hurt...but...knowing from personal experiences....this story is going to follow your family for years!

Continued prayers for Linda.

Prayer up-date ~ My niece and dil's father are both doing well. Sunni is coming to terms that she may have more "lumps" and may lose a breast or two....but we continue to pray for cancer free lumps! Nicole's dad is stable and as good as can be expected in his condition from his previous stroke and heart attack.

And just a reminder to TEAM PRAYER WARRIORS that our dear friend BARGOO continues to battle that dreaded disease of cancer. I apologize that sometimes I fail to remember she even has cancer because of her positive and up-beat awareness here on 3FC!

Today I remind you that our Lord and Savior does answer all of our prayers! In HIS way...in HIS time..Today Father, help us to remember LORD that YOU have our entire body and soul in YOUR hands and will not...WILL NOT...fail us...ever...help us to FEEL that as we go about our days and long nights Father, because of the work, the GIFT and the presence of Your SON, our Savior, Jesus...not because of anything we have done...AMEN

As always, IN CHRIST ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #154  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Yes Gary, we continue to lift up in prayer, our dear friend and sister, BARGOO -- that her health will be totally restored by our Father in heaven; we ask this in Jesus' name and we thank you ... Amen. We continue to see His awesome grace in that she is doing so well and as you say, always comes here with such a positive and friendly disposition despite was she must be going through.

May our LORD bless BARGOO continually with his PEACE that passes understanding, his LOVE that casts out all fear, with his POWER that heals all sickness, and with His GRACE that comforts our hearts, and minds, and souls; and we thank Him for His endless Compassion and Mercy; and give HIM all the glory and honor and praise ... Amen.

PS ~ glad Christian is doing so well; and that Sunni and Jeff are doing better too!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-16-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #155  

God bless you all. Your prayers mean so much to me.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #156  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

First, praise God for answered prayers and His gracious attention to our needs! He is our awesome Maker, Redeemer, and Healer and all the more awesome, because we really don't deserve the blessings He pours on us. Next, I want to let everyone know that even though I can't always post, I try to check the prayer list each day and all your needs are in my prayers. I know that sometimes it helps to just know there are others out there sharing those needs with our Lord and Savior.

Finally, last evening, DH's sister called with the results of DH's dad's biopsy and the prognosis has changed for the worse. Harry's (DH's dad) lung cancer is inoperable and the doctor feels that he would not survive chemo. He is unable to breathe easily even trying to walk in his apartment and the doc believes he would probably suffocate or have a heart attack if he gets sick from the chemo. He has another appt with an oncologist Friday, but the surgeon's opinion was that he will die soon and needs to get his final plans made. Unfortunately, Harry was in total denial that it was even cancer as one of his doctors had hinted that it could be a virus and that is what Harry had told DH's sister, so they are very upset, as are the rest of us, but we hadn't bought into the virus fairy tale, so were more prepared, I guess. No time table at this point, but I guess the oncologist is supposed to have more info when we're there Friday. But, as I shared before, Harry is not saved, so I'm praying that he will now have the time and desire to come to God.

Thank you all for your faithful prayers. God bless you all!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #157  

ronni, praying for youe FIL both physically and spiritually as well.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #158  
Rosebud

RONNI ~ prayers are ascending for HARRY and his health (both physical and spiritual) ... and for the family as well!
Old 05-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #159  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Prayers ascending!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #160  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Thank you for the up-date Ronni. I am sorry it is a sad one....hugs to all of you.

Heavenly Father, at the present it appears that the time here on earth is short for Harry. Father we ask that you continue to place the "gift" you have for all of us on the heart of Harry. We know that many have come to you in the last moments they have here on earth, we are assured of that from the accounts of the Crucifixion of Jesus. Father we do know that our relationship with you is a personal one but we also know you answer our prayers. Father, we know you will place our desires on Harry's heart. Lord, we ask for comfort for Ronni's family as they go through this difficult time in all of their lives. We thank and praise you for what you have done for us, the "gift" of Your Son, Our Savior, Jesus the Christ...In His Name we pray....Amen
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #161  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Talked to my son tonight....some good news ~ He signed the loan papers on the house he is buying at a great interest rate

but some not so good news....his wife, Nicole's, dad is having some issues regarding the pump placed into his back to help him with his body movement...he may have suffered another stroke....things are uncertain at this time.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #162  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Update on Sally

4 surgeries knee, hip (w/bone graft), pelvis & leg. All sucessful. Voice sounds cheery on phone. Will be several weeks til doc & nursing team avail at our local hospital. So she will have to continue to be several hours drive away. Prayers for quick transfer and healing. She will be in a wheelchair for the summer at least. Thanks be to God that she is alive and on the mend.

Sadder note. 8 year old girl went missing 6 weeks ago, two people arrested today and they confirmed she is dead. Please pray for Tori's family and for the return of her body for closure and healing to begin.

Last edited by JuliaDH; 05-20-2009 at 11:43 PM.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #163  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Praises and prayers ascending.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #164  
Rosebud

JULIA ~ glad SALLY made it thru her surgeries OK; prayers for a complete and speedy recovery as well. Was praying for little TORI and her parents who have been thru such an ordeal over the last while; so sorry to hear that she was harmed, but so glad the police found the culprits. Sending up prayers for TORI's family as this time too ...

GARY ~ glad things are going well for your DS on the house front; but prayers still ascending for JEFF, esp regarding these new developments.

^^PRAYERS^^ ascending for all your concerns on this and our CE threads ...
Old 05-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #165  

Julia, praying for Sally. Also praying for Tori's family at this heart breaking time.