Old 02-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #256  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Laurie - everytime I read a post from you, i feel peace. You have wisdom exuding from you as well. Just wanted to tell you that.
And thanks for the reminder about communion. We need to do that soon. it has been on my mind, but forgot. What better day than the first day of the month!

Blessings to all of you as we begin another glorious month in the joy of serving the Most High King...that is also our Daddy!
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Bev & Kelli - Thank you so much for your words of wisdome conerning another child in our home. I have continued to pray about it and have given it to the Lord. I know the Lord knows the desires of my heart and He also knows what we can handle. He gave us 3 boys already and I am very thankful he brought them into our lives. I know I'm a mom with them even though they don't call me Mom. Whatever happens I want to be in the center of God's will.

Bev - Our prayers are with your brother and his situation. We will pray that he will sense God speaking to him during the quiet of the night.

Today was a beautiful day. It was 50 degrees and the sun was shining all day. I love the sunshine.

I trust you all have a good week!

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #258  

Hay Y'all,

Yes! we got Monday over with (nothing like wishing your life away)! Our computers at work are so bad, sloooowww

Rayne, I have been praying for Dennis too. I love the way you pray, It sounds like you are a real prayer worrier, and I agree with your prayer, and ask God to just make the ashes of his life into such blessing. Lord when he finally does submit, let his testimony help others who are struggling. In Jesus name AMEN!

I think it's almost harder to see someone we love suffering than it is to go through it ourselves.

I would like to ask for prayer with a problem I have.... I get sucked into gossiping at work and I hate it!!! I don't know if I am trying to fit in or what. I never really had this problem before, well not for a long time anyway. I just need to stop, I am very ashamed of it and really need prayer, and maybe an old fashioned kick in the behind!

I pray for all of you and your loved ones, and the ones that are battling health issues.

see you
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Everyone!

Today started out a little crazy. I got to work and couldn't get into my email or Quickbooks. It took me an hour and a call to our IT guy to finally get it fixed. All in all, it was a good day. I stayed on plan and felt really good.

Kelli - I will be praying for you. It is hard sometimes not to get caught up in the gossip that goes on in the office. Just remind yourself that your mind is not a garbage can and you don't want to fill it with things that are not true. On my way to work I always pray this prayer "Lord, please put a watch before my mouth and guard the door of my lips that I may speak and say that which is pleasing to you." It's not to say that I don't mess up, but when I do I ask God for fogiveness and determine that the next day I will do better.

Keep encouraged in Jesus.
Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #260  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

STOP POSTING HERE and come on over to February
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #261  

I don't know what "come over to February means, or how to get there???
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #262  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Link to NEW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
I don't know what "come over to February means, or how to get there???
Hi Kelli!
Here is the Link (below) to the new thread, sweetz...
CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS ~ FEBRUARY

LINK: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...46#post2593146

See you there!
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #263  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

I don't either - where is February?? I don't know either how to get there??

Sandy

grits - www.mygritsconfessions.com
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #264  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

just look in Faith Based Support Groups and it says Christian Encouragers - February. They (usually Gary) just makes a new thread for each new month.

Last edited by ronni62; 02-10-2009 at 10:11 AM.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote