Old 07-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #1  
Give Me Coffee!

S/C/G: 302/297/200

Height: 5'7"

Default I Found You!

I've been on this website for 2 weeks now and never knew this support grouup existed! So happy to have found you all!
ilovecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #2  

Good morning ladies! Have either of you ever visited Helen, GA ? It is like a German town, only it's in the state of Georgia, USA. Kinda like Gatlinburg. My husband and I spent last weekend there. Chocolate shops, coffee shops ( not Starbucks or other brand names), quilts, china, leather, and all kinds of "we have it all" shops. Plus German style eating/drinking places, and of course a fine Mexican restaurant. Then the big thing is tubing down the streams and panning for gold and gems. Well, we did neither of these but really enjoyed watching others floating by and panning. There are some beautiful waterfalls and hiking trails too. If you are in this part of the U.S. I would recommend visiting Helen. And I might add, you really get your exercise in that you can walk all day long and into the evening if you choose to. We did do a lot of walking. I haven't weighed yet but I know I can feel that good ole' exercise all over my body!
Have a great day and keep up the good WORK of losing that wt.! Me too!
elizbennet is offline   Reply With Quote