Exercise Accountability -- October

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • O-M-G it's two months before Christmas!!!

Let's step it up a notch girls and get in shape for Christmas
  • Pilates, weights for arms and legs, and walked 3 miles.
  • 60 min walk in the park

I really need to step up my strength training, I think...
  • Dh and I went for a walk yesterday. We got stopped by some friends but didn't have ginger cookies with our black coffee
    Seriously ... I've got to find my weights and get walking everyday.
  • Got in my 4mile run Saturday; yesterday did absolutely nada.
  • Cardio, and abs.
  • I don't know if this thread is for a certain group, if it is just let me know...
    10/2
    40 min - strength training
    20 min - treadmill
    20 min - bike
    20 min - stepper
  • RockerGirl, this thread is for everyone, hop in anytime!!

Today it was legs
  • 30 min elliptical
    20 min treadmill walk
  • Welcome to our little corner, Rockergirl. We'll let ANYONE get in and get a butt kicking when they need it.

Speaking of which - anyones butt in need of some kicking?

Sunday - 45 min on elliptical DESPITE being on a mini-vacation and in a hotel. That hotel had a GYM, and I was THERE. Go me.

Today - 50 min elliptical.
  • mandalinn - 45 minutes at the hotel gym...You Rock!

Yesterday I ran 2.5 miles/walked .5 miles.

Today I walked 3.2 miles.
  • Hi everyone! My first time posting in one of these.

Today I rode my bike outside for about 8 miles. I usually ride to a place that's 3.5 miles from where I start then turn around, but today I felt like going a little further and up a huge hill. I figure I went about half a mile further, so 8 miles in total. Then I did a 30 minute upper body strength session in Yourself!Fitness, a video game for the XBox and PS2. Pretty much just like a work-out video, but it changes the exercises every time you start a new session.

Tomorrow, I wanna walk on my treadmill for an hour at 2.5mph, maybe 3. I spent money on the thing like in January and I've used it maybe.. 20 - 30 times. I vow to start using it this month. And probably a 15 - 30 minute session in Y!F after that.
  • Welcome Rockergirl and Diem.

Got in another w/t routine last night - on my fourth consecutive week! I'm actually beginning to enjoy it, and the results. By next week I'll be able to add another set.
  • Diem

Today I did 40 mins shoulder workout
    Later 5k run
  • Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

10/3

40 minutes strength training over my lunch hour.
    This workout included lunges and mountain climbers. I can honestly say I don't know which of these 2 exercise I hate the most! It wouldn't surprise me if the was some how involved in their creation.

If my legs hold out I will do an hour of cardio after work

edited to say my legs didn't hold out and I skipped this evenings cardio