How much calories do you burn by fitnessing

• From this week I exercise every day and I am burning every day 800 calories is that enough
    I have lost 40 pounds in almost 4 months I want to lose 40 pounds in 3 months. Should I exercise more? Like 1000-1200 calories a day.
  • The 800 calories you mention.. Is that in your workouts alone or also including all your daily activities?
  • Quote: The 800 calories you mention.. Is that in your workouts alone or also including all your daily activities?
    workout alone
  • Wow.. 800!

According to my mill I burn a bit over 500 calories in my approx 3 mile walk each day. I know it is only a ball park figure because the mill can't possibly account for all factors.. such as if I am carrying weights in my arms.. etc. I don't really know what this means for me .. as I don't know a lot about calories, but I am looking forward to following this thread as I am curious to know what our experts think. Sorry, Samgerifan for not being more helpful.
  • I would advise you to look at your weight loss. Roughly 10 lb/month is actually really good, more than that is medically ill-advised. Any more exercise/calorie restriction would, in my opinion, set you up for overuse injury/boredom/increased risk of failing on a program that's not realistic. Keep doing what you're doing and congratulations on all the hard work. : )