Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-05-2006, 08:39 PM   #1  

Default Question about exercise

I just joined Curves this week. I start the nutrition classes on Monday. Right now my goal is to work out 3 days a week like they reccomend. I would eventually like to work up to 5 days a week. At Curves, are you only allowed to go 3 times a week, or can you go more? I live in a bad area, so there is not much to do for exercise unless you go to a fitness center. This is why I am wondering about it.
Quiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:10 PM   #2  

Default curves

Hi Quiggs, I am a member of curves, and in my area, you can go 6 days if you want to, only thing is they tell you when you go back to back days, not to work out so hard the next day. I was going to curves 3-4 days a week, but decided to only go 3x and 2x to bally's gym. Good luck at curves, if it's anything like my club, you'll love it.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #3  

Thanks! That's good to know. Let's see if I can work up to 5 days then.
Quiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:18 AM   #4  

You can go as many days as you want. My curves discourages people from working out every day. I like to do a DVD on my days off curves.
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:27 AM   #5  
Big Momma!

Height: 5,2

Mine told me Its OK to come every day,(providing they are open) but do it this way" 1 day work out hard next day do a SLOW EASY workout"

I plan on going 3 times a day, and work out at home myself. My closest Curves is 20 miles away so really cant afford to go there every day anyways ...

I will get a treadmill soon, and that is what I will work on, on the days off

I just love curves I just joined too ...
Jasmin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:25 PM   #6  
Lifetime Loser

I joined a local place called Workout Express......very much the same as Curves....because it is in the shopping center my business is in.

I am down with a cold now and only able to go twice so far but I really liked it and can't wait to go back. The instructors there are just super and so energetic. I have some health issues so they are great working with me and helping me do it all the correct way.

Good luck everyone.

Phyllis
floridarusty is offline   Reply With Quote