Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #1  

Default I'm going to be an Aerobic-Instructor...

I thought all the evening about which courses / classes I shoul offer to the owner of the gym in town who had asked me if I would be aerobic-instructor at his gym.

Which one would you go to?

Happy Step:
Step with high spirit guarantee with intoxicating music. Simple choreo for optimized cardio-training.

Power-Fit:
Power-Hour for maximising your strength and condition with different tools (for example dumbbells, tubes...). Without coreo!

Tschaka-Tschaka:
Morning fit with an extra of bodystyling and fatburning. I bet you'll love the music! With and without step.

Step & More:

Step for beginners with easy choreo and tools

Step- Adventure:
Every week you will experience a new kind of step-workout: Musical, Rock, Line Dance, Folk, Hip Hop, Soundtracks, ...

Body & Soul:
After this extra-powerfull bodyforming workout you owe it yourself and your body to take a break. After the workout we will mental-balance or meditate together.

Thank you for helping me out!!! Have a nice weekend.

Mareike
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:58 PM   #2  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Are you trying to pick one? I'd say why not do a mixture of them? You might get more people to sign up with a wide range of choices.

I'd probably try all of these:

Happy Step:
Step with high spirit guarantee with intoxicating music. Simple choreo for optimized cardio-training.

Power-Fit:
Power-Hour for maximising your strength and condition with different tools (for example dumbbells, tubes...). Without coreo!

Tschaka-Tschaka:
Morning fit with an extra of bodystyling and fatburning. I bet you'll love the music! With and without step.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 12:42 AM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

A variety would be nice, I can't decide, I would try :

Body & Soul, Power-Fit, Tschaka-Tschaka that would be my order of preference...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 01:17 AM   #4  
resident weirdo

Tschaka-Tschaka and Body & Soul sound the most appealing to me. I hate step aerobics, they are a pain in the knees!! (and I'm only 16!!)
kittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 05:42 AM   #5  

Ok, I thank you for your answers now I think I can go and talk with the guy about becoming aerobic-instructor. YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEHHHHHHAA!!!

I wanted to be sthat since I was a little girl!!!
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote