3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   *AuGuSt WaLkErS ~ Just Walking Away the Pounds* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/62598-%2Aaugust-walkers-%7E-just-walking-away-pounds%2A.html)

teresa1222 08-13-2005 01:27 PM

Hi, everyone
I guess I'll jump in, too. (about 11 days late :( ) I'm gonna really kick it in gear. My goal is to walk at least 20 miles by the end of this month. Good luck and good walking!!

Dinahgirl 08-13-2005 04:04 PM

Hi all, I did the WATP 2-mile fat burner, which is an interval routine with weights. I'm up to 24.25 miles for the month. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Dinah

cathyxxx 08-13-2005 06:05 PM

my exercise for today....I cleaned for over 5 hours :faint:

hope everybody has a great weekend!

Jazzmine 08-13-2005 07:39 PM

I did a 1 mile this am.

Wow Michele L !!!! That's all I can say is WOW!!! :) Awesome

Sherrita 08-14-2005 07:45 PM

Did 4 miles today. Got to get atleast 11 more in this month. lol

Michele L 08-15-2005 07:55 AM

My legs are STILL sore from Saturday's Walk Strong workout :eek: ! I did no formal exercise yesterday, but I did take my daughter to the big mall an hour away and walked, and walked and walked! Pedometer broke 16,000 steps :D!

I'll get back to walking today, but I also have to run to town (40 minutes away) because one of my son's gray shirts bled all over the rest of the load and Hancock Fabrics has the ONLY thing I've found to save the clothes! Carbona Color Run Remover is a wonder! The shirt had a flag on the front (that I missed when I sorted) and it turned things pink :headache:.

Anyway.....I'll do at least 2 miles today. My new Muscle Mile tape should be here this afternoon, so I may do 3 (2 this morning and then try it out). Hopefully, my legs will warm up and stop hurting!!!!

Happy Monday (my last free Monday for awhile, with school starting)!

Michele :wave:

Alicat 08-15-2005 08:33 AM

Good Morning!
I walked 1.8 on Friday and 1.4 Sunday on my way to yoga. I have been going to yoga twice a week for the beginners class and Sunday I thought there was a class at 5:30 but it turns out there was only a moderate class at 6, so I went anyway. It was challanging but I did it! I may try to go to Yoga 3 times this week (1hr. and 15 min per session) in addition to the walking. Not tonight though, I'm still really sore from yesterday. I went to dinner and a birthday party Friday, an all day out door concert and then out to dinner on Saturday and I still stayed with =in my WW points. The sad thing is that I haven't lost an ounce in weeks! Oh well, nothing I can do but keep trying......

Michele L 08-15-2005 06:47 PM

I've done 3 miles today. This morning, it was the 2 mile WATP Abs. Then, this afternoon, my new Muscle Mile arrived and I just HAD to do it! I may even get on the treadmill this evening!

Alicat 08-16-2005 09:47 AM

Wow Michele, that's motavation! I added another 1.8 yesterday and I hope to do an additional 5.2 today, although that's a lot to ask.
How is everyone else doing today?

magallina 08-16-2005 11:07 AM

I was out of town for a long weekend, but I'm back
I was making just a few fo walking while I was out, just 90 minutes total, so 825-90= 735 min.to goal.
I lost a pair of #s, so I'm still doing great :cp:

Sherrita 08-16-2005 11:19 AM

Did 3 miles this morning. August miles: 7.

Hope everybody has a great day!

Michele L 08-16-2005 11:23 AM

I didn't end up doing any more yesterday, but that's OK. I've only done 1 mile so far today (the Muscle Mile again), but I plan to do more. I just have several errands to run and then get to school and work on my classroom. If I haven't squeezed it in before then, my husband and son have a Scout meeting tonight, so I can do at least a mile while they're gone.

I DID lose 2 pounds in the last week :D :cheer:! I am happy about that. Slowly, but surely, it will come off!

Have a great day!

Cindy_Gail 08-16-2005 12:59 PM

Hi!

I've walked approximately 11 miles so far in August. I started Tae Bo and have gotten in 45 minutes of swimming too. Not bad since I had back problems for about a week earlier this month. I'm feeling good now though.

You guys are doing great - no, awesome! You're inspirational!

Alicat 08-17-2005 09:20 AM

Ok so I did do my 5.2 miles yesterday and I think I may do the same today. That would put me at 37.9 for the month and I think that puts me ina good position to make my 50 this month.

Sherrita 08-17-2005 09:45 AM

I did 3 miles this morning. August miles: 10