Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-23-2005, 08:19 PM   #61  

Hello everyone,

I did the 4mi. watp tape today. June miles = 39.
mrs.beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:32 AM   #62  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I walked another 30 minutes/1.5 miles today, so I am up to 20, I hope to double my goal of 13 by the end of this month, so 6 miles to go! My eating has gotten a little whacky again lately, but Im still doing good but Im going to work on cleaning it up a bit and adding more fruits/veggies lol I plan to continue walking throughout the summer but Im also going to start doing other exercise as well, indoors with DVD's I'd really like to get down to 200 by Sep 1!!

How is everyone else doing?
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:43 AM   #63  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hi Cathy & Mrs. Beasley!

Hi Trixie, sounds like you have allot going in your life sweetz... you are doing such a great job with your walking, keep it up girl - it will help you cope with all the stressful changes you are going though right now

*~*~*

All is going well with me... it's a fairly quiet week, nice!
I got some good news about my mammogram - all clean
and I was able to give blood for the first time in months!
I was denied before because I was anemic - all better now

Well that's it for now... catch you all next week
Have a great weekend

*Smiles*

<><

June MiLeS : 21.00 miles

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 06-30-2005 at 09:13 PM.
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:31 PM   #64  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Hi everyone. I haven't done well AT ALL with my miles this month. There is just too much going on. I'll stick around though and watch everyone else make theirs.

Hi Sunny You asked about my move. I don't know if I told everyone my whole story but my boyfriend and I have lived together for a few years and when his mother and step-dad went bankrupt he let them move in with us. 2 years later and no signs of them leaving on their own. So my boyfriend decided WE have to be the ones to initiate the move. So, we're moving into an apartment on our own and they are moving in with my boyfriends sister until they can buy another house (they seem set on making the same mistakes again, but we can't do anything about that). I can't WAIT to be on our own again. Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha Yes it has been EXTREMELY hot here. Today is the hottest day so far at 97 degrees. It will only get worse from here on out. I would LOVE some of your cooler weather

Good luck on your move Trixie. You're doing really good on your miles.
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:33 PM   #65  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Hey! Where Is Selina??????
Old 06-25-2005, 12:48 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang

This morning I cleaned for 3 hours and then did a 30 minute 2 mile Walk & Kick dvd.

June Miles = 20.5

hope everybody has a great weekend!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #67  

Good afternoon all,

I did a 3mi. watp tape this morning. June miles = 42.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 10:52 AM   #68  

Thumbs up Hi -- I'm New Here

I've been walking for about 6 months, got really serious in June. I'm up to 42.31 miles for this month. I didn't set a goal but I like that idea. Seems a little late in the month to do that, so I'm going to set a goal of 50 miles for July.

I walk a combination of WATP dvds and outdoors. The hotter it gets, the more I like the miracles of modern technology! My outdoor walking tends to be on the weekends when I have time to beat the heat in the mornings. During the week, I do the DVDs after work and some additions during the workday - use the stairs instead of the elevator, walk for a few minutes at breaktime, etc.

This is a great site!

Dinah
Dinahgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:10 PM   #69  
Amy Needs New Shoes

HI all! Just a little note. We had a good time at my aunts wedding. There is a new photo on my profile of me and my boyfriend from the wedding. Hope you're all having a good weekend. Later!
Old 06-26-2005, 05:51 PM   #70  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hello! How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was good, it was really hot here, so I didn't get in much walking, my bf and I walked for 30 minutes, 1.5 miles on Saturday evening when it had cooled off a bit.

I'm going to have to start doing workout videos in the house and walk outside when it is cool out b/c walking in the heat is just no fun! lol My eating could have been better but I'm still doing ok, back on track tomorrow!!

We'll be moving into an air conditioned house so that will be nice since I have never ever lived in a place with air conditioning, that will make it easier to exercise inside, and my brother and I are also going to go for walks during the days/evenings when its nice too (and I will also keep walking with my bf too when it is cooler out) my brother and I plan to walk to the humane society on cooler days to walk the dogs there, I really want a puppy but my mom doesn't want one and I can't afford one right now! So I might wait until my bf and I live on our own.

I have two cats now, but my one cat, Muffy is very old and might not survive the move, she has been stressed out alot lately with my kitten Louie that my bf got me back in October, he seems to think he rules the house and likes to attack her, especially when she is getting attention from others, eating or trying to use the litterbox, she also has signs of arthritis So I might get a Muffy The Second when she goes instead of a puppy, since puppies are considerably more expensive and like I said my mom doesn't want one. I love animals, if they all got along and I had the room and money I would have 2 of everything! lol

Well I should go now, I'm only 4.5 miles away from doubling my June goal now!! Yay! Im surprised I actually stuck to something for this long and actually accomplished a goal, I never do! lol

I hope you have a good move Shoequeen! Moving sucks! lol But at least it will just be you and your bf now, you must be very excited, I would be.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:57 PM   #71  

Good evening everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I did a 3mi. watp tape with 5lb. weights. June miles = 45.

I also rode the exercise bike 10mi.

Have a good night and a great Monday.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #72  

walked 2 miles during lunch

June Miles = 22.5
Old 06-27-2005, 07:57 PM   #73  

Hi all and happy Monday,

Today was my rest day. Yesterday I did a 3 mile WATP with weights. I'm at about 45 miles for the month and will try to hit 50 by the 1st.

Dinah
Dinahgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:35 PM   #74  

Hi all,

I've got to post quick as it's thunderstorming out. I did a 3mi. watp tape with the stretchie band. June miles = 48. I also rode the bike for 5mi.

Goodnight!
Old 06-28-2005, 04:37 PM   #75  

hey gang

I walked 2 miles during lunch

June Miles = 24.5