Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-07-2005, 02:23 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

During lunch I did 2 miles on the treadmill and then the ab machine.

Feb Miles = 10.5

looks like everybody is doing great with their exercise! go gang go!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 09:23 PM   #32  
KAR

Evening Ladies,
Glad to see you are all busy getting your miles in so far this month. I have gotten 15 miles in so far this month. I slept in this morning and made up for my walk tonight after coming home from Curves. I went for a 3 mile walk outside with my dh. I enjoyed the time together and the nice spring like weather. Well I better go and get ready for bed. Got a busy day ahead of me at school tomorrow. Talk to you all later.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:50 AM   #33  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning Gals!

Lottie, love your new avatar picture --- I can see *a girl with at-ta-tude* ~ I think you are adorable

Selina, I love the new picture of you --- a perfect size too. I will check out that site you left tomorrow, as today is my 48th birthday and my hubby took off the day to be with me and I will not be on again till later.

Mel, your drive is coming back It is taking me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things also --- with the bad weather and all. I am so looking forward to Spring and walking outdoors again, I get so bored exercising inside.

Cathy, Kerry, LKTS, Sherri doing wonderful gals!
You should *All* be very proud of yourselves!!

*Everyone!*

*Have a Great Day!*
{{{Hugs}}}

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:28 AM   #34  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

sunny, thanks, haha! that's me

monday- 3 miles; total 26.20
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:51 AM   #35  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Talking I'm Back Baby!

I'm back! I did 1 mile at the new indoor track at my new YMCA. Its so nice there that I'm excited about going back! I'm going to try for at least 1 more mile tonight if not more. And I'm so proud that even though I had a ton of sweets leftover in the house from Super Bowl I didn't eat ANY of it last night! AND I brought it all to work today so other people will eat it all! So I'm free! Now I just need to get rid of all of the potato chips that were left. Sounds like you're all doing well. Stick with it!
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:41 PM   #36  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY

I hope you have a wonderful day, girl! VERY best wishes sent your way!

~mel

Last edited by macdeez; 02-08-2005 at 01:43 PM.
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:40 PM   #37  
a whole new mel

Hey ladies, sounds like you're all kickin' some tail this month! WOOP WOOP! I don't doubt for a second that we'll all reach our February goals! WTG girls! Keep it up, you're all doing fabulously!

As for me, I managed to get another 4mi in over the last couple days. While the weather has been nice, it's been darn cold outside. BRRR! Today, it's all sun-shiny and such... but we're sitting at 0 C. Man alive. That just doesn't movitate me to get outdoors, I tell you. Meh.

Nothing doing on the scale-front. WI went ok... I didn't gain... didn't lose. So we'll see. Hopefully we'll get moving again. If not, it's back eating cantaloupe and lean proteins for a couple of days as per my program.

Anyways girls, I should be off. House to clean. Daughter to get dressed. Lots to get done. Take care of yourselves and I hope you all have a happy and healthy day! Best wishes to you all!

~mel
Old 02-08-2005, 03:22 PM   #38  

Happy Happy Birthday Sunny!
which one is it!
what ya doing for your birthday?
anything special?
Hope you have a BLESSED day!

I went to the gym during lunch and did 2 miles on the treadmill and then used all the machines.

Feb Miles = 12.5
Old 02-08-2005, 05:24 PM   #39  
unabashed

today4 milesp; total:30.20 (I can't do math)

Last edited by lottie63; 02-10-2005 at 09:07 AM.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:47 PM   #40  

Got 3 miles in today! Feb miles: 13
Sherrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 01:21 PM   #41  
a whole new mel

Hey Gals,

I'm back on Take-Off (a 2-day quick weightloss program), but instead of cantaloupe, I spent the $30 and purchased the juice from LA Wtlss. We'll see if that kicks things into gear again. When I did the cantaloupe a few weeks ago, I saw minimal change, so hopefully the juice will work better for me. I'm really wanting to get out of the 140's!

I know my weightloss has been fairly steady, but with the amt. I paid for my program, I REALLY need to be at goal by April 1st. And being stuck at a plateau for too long will cost me an additional $11 per week. Meh. So I gotta get things moving again.

The next two days will be a little difficult with very little food (2 protein bars, 6oz lean protein and 2 servings of vegetables - 8 glasses of water and 4 glasses of the Take-Off juice), but I'm sure it'll be worth it when I WI on Thursday evening. Oh, and I take my measurements this Saturday... as of week 8, I had lost 7 inches total. Not bad. I'm hoping to be closer to the 10 inch mark this weekend! Guess we'll see.

Anyways ladies, I'll check back in with each of you later today. Take care of yourselves and I hope you all have a happy and healthy day! Best wishes!

~mel
Old 02-09-2005, 01:43 PM   #42  

Sunny, happy birthday! Hope you have/had a great day.

Amy, way to go with the Y. I miss indoor tracks - for some reason there aren't any around here, which is odd since it does get cold and rainy here...

I'm up to 275 minutes this month counting yesterday, so I'm way ahead of my goals.
LKTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:10 PM   #43  

good afternoon gang!

I walked 2 miles on the track at the gym during lunch.

My knees seem to be bothering me from using the treadmill for the past 2 days. Thought I'd give them a rest and use the nice soft track instead, since I didn't get up early enough to do a WATP video today.

You gals are doing GREAT!

keep on truckin'

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-09-2005, 05:14 PM   #44  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

I *Thank-You*
ALL for the wonderful Birthday wishes!!
How very thoughtful and kind of you
It has made my day feel complete

It was a pretty laid back -NICE- day for my hubby & I yesterday It began with a phone call of birthday wishes from my parents... it's always nice to hear from them Then we did some running around from place to place, we went shopping at *Bath & Body Works* (love that shop) where Joe bought me a candle, body wash & lotion for my birthday... he wanted me to choose which one I wanted because there were so many new scents to choose from when he went to get me something on his own... I enjoyed them all! But the one I chose was *Creme Brulee* ("oh my goodness" yummy!!). There was also *Angel Food Cake* (yummy!), *Lemon Meringue* & *Chocolate Fondue*.

Joe & I left for dinner at one of our fav. restaurants... we met our friends, Mike & Peggy, there and had a great dinner! I had... "Oh my goodness" - great tasting Chicken Marsala with Portabella Mushrooms, a special treat (my mouth is watering as I am thinking of it again!). I even got a FREE slice of Birthday Cake afterwards ( just took a bite or two - and then I saved most of it for the freezer ). Then we came back here and had some decaf coffee and more cake (oink! oink!). This morning I felt like I had the worst food hang-over... but I had a super time!! While I felt this way this morning I wrapped everything up and threw it in the spare-room freezer. Not to be touched till after Easter now... if then. I am going on a *NO SUGAR* fast for the 6 weeks of Lent and am going to try to eat more fruit and veggies instead, in hopes that it becomes a great habit by then. I thawed out some shrimp to snack on today (YUM!) & fish for our dinner tonight. I am looking forward to it & feeling better again! I'm not sick like before (yeah) just feeling crummy from all the sugars I ate and am not use to I did get in 2 miles today and it really helped me feel better too.

Here is a picture of me with the cake Joe bought me
Isn't the cake pretty? He did good

Thank-you again for your thoughtfulness everyone!
Loves,
SunnyD
<><

FeBrUaRy MiLeS : 6

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #45  
unabashed

thursday, 4 miles, 34.20 total (AGH!)

Last edited by lottie63; 02-10-2005 at 09:08 AM.