3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Power 90 #3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/5175-power-90-3-a.html)

Fran M 05-11-2001 08:57 PM

Had to start a new thread because I want to know ..WHERE ARE YOU ALL?
I have never been so pumped. I may be beginnin.. Day 4 but I feel wonderful. I want to know how other Power 90's are doing? Feel free to E-mail me!!

Fran:):):)
[email protected]

Angel26519 05-11-2001 09:29 PM

Hey Fran!!!! It is great that you are on Day 4... Have you been consistant? I dont always do it when I should.... (boo me) but am doing pretty good....
(By the way I have a friend here in Georgia named Fran M so I fell like I know you already... :)

As for me... did it for 4 days this week missed today and yesterday... will go for it tomorrow though.

How is everyone else doing???

wwgal 05-12-2001 08:32 AM

hi-- spark book

Hi everyone,

well i am still here i am just taking it easy with power 90 until i go to the doctors on wed.

I know some of us have been talking about the spark method and i just found the book
on ebay for 5.99 , just wanted to let you know.

Angel26519 05-13-2001 07:34 AM

thank you wwgal... i may have to see about getting the Sparks Book.... Let us know what the doc says on wed... i know you have been struggling with that knee for a little while...

Happy Mothers Day all.... I hope you have a great day!

Angel26519 05-16-2001 08:48 AM

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?????

Hi Guys... Havent heard from anyone and was wondering how is it going for everybody?

WWGAL I know yo were to go to the doc's today... let us know how that comes out.....

Fran & Rose (and anyone else)... How are you doing?

Today is my weigh in... I dont know how I will do... We shall see...

Been doing a combo of just about everything at this point.... doing Power 90 most mornings.... doing some Oxycise at lunch... and then walking the dongs around my neighborhood at night (1 1/2 miles)... you would think that the weight should drop off.... we shall see....

I am also eating pretty good also....

So everybody check in please.....

Fran M 05-16-2001 05:08 PM

week 2 !!!!!!!!

Hey guys, where is everyone? Is anyone truley working out and following Power 90?

Hey Angel, It sounds like your exercising alot! Tell me how it goes!
i have completed week one and am starting week 2. i feel great!!

Write all!

Fran

ras8779 05-16-2001 06:40 PM

Hi everyone:wave:!

I haven't gotten my power 90 program yet. I just ordered it so I'm patiently awaiting its arrival. Once I get it I'll post more often but right now I'm just enjoying the posts and how you all are doing. It's very encouraging to read how successful this program is for you.:)

Angel-I posted a reply to you on the Oxycise thread too:). It seems like we are following similar programs. Spark, Oxycise and Power 90. I know Power 90 also has a stretching segment so it should work great with the Spark program.

Fran-You are doing great too. By the way can you clear something up for me about the Power 90 aerobic tape? It is some stretching and then some like Tae Bo moves and some other form of aerobics or does he mix all the moves up? What I'm asking I guess is can you do the stretching part and then do the other parts later? I'm just trying to see how to fit this in with my Spark program. Thanks for your help.:)

Fran M 05-16-2001 08:54 PM

Hey Ras,
I am glad to hear that you will be purchasing the Power 90. It is hard but if you are really determined to complete the 90 days, you will make it work for you.
To answer your question, the cardo tape has various exercises on it. it has power yoga, kick boxing and aerobics. From what I understand, you have to complete the tape BUT go at your own pace and take it easy in the beginning. The idea is not to burn out to fast or you won't complete the 90 days.
Hope this helps!

ras8779 05-17-2001 10:41 AM

Fran-Thanks so much for the information:D! That helped me out a bunch. I'm very excited about this program. But I really believe it works if you do it. I also agree that I shouldn't do too much too fast or I will burn out. How long did it take for you to get your videos once you ordered the program? I'm so excited. I want them now:)! You've been doing great on the program. Are you noticing a change in your appearance? Do your clothes fit differently? That's how I can always tell when something is working. Thanks again for you help:)!

Where did all the Power 90 people go? This thread was jumping for a while. I hope it's working for everyone else.

Fran M 05-20-2001 10:28 AM

Week 3 coming up!

Helo all,
Where have you been? I am heading towards week 3 and in the passed 2 weeks I have lost 3.2 pounds and slowly am feeling toner.
How is everone else doing?

:):):)

Angel26519 05-21-2001 05:50 PM

Hey All!!!!

I hope everyone is doing good... I have had computer problems for a few days but hopefully that is over....

Anyway...been doing the program about 4-5days a week... would like to get up to every 6-7 days but have been so busy....

Kids out of school this thursday and they go to florida in June until August... I cant wait... I need a break... I know there are tons of single moms out there and I have been one for 12 years... but I now have 2 teenagers in my house (13 & 15) and they are wearing me out.... I want to scream timeout all the time....

The puppies I found 7 weeks ago are already over 20# each... they are going to be huge before this is over I just know it... they are good for me though... been walking them all around the neighborhood once a day (1 1/2 miles) and then part way around another time a day... so that is something....

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good and that we can get this going again....

WWGAL.... what did the doctor say when you went?

Fran - You sound like you are doing great... are you on level III/IV yet? I am not... not sure when I should go to it....

Ras...let us know when you get yours...maybe we can do a challenge of some sort to motivate each other...

Talk to you soon...

wwgal 05-22-2001 02:13 PM

hi

Hi everyone,

well the news from the doctor was not good. I have fluid in my knee, ligament and knee cap
damage. I just had am MRI done and i go back to the doctor next week. I have not been
doing the cardo tape but i have been doing the sculpting tape minus the parts that hurt
my knee.

MissThing 05-22-2001 03:27 PM

Err....

Clarification of exactly what "Power 90" is would be great. There are newbies afoot, hoping to understand and learn and gather some good info.

(Wild guess would be that it is some kind of plan which involves some high intensity working out for 90 minutes? Or possibly a 90 day plan of some kind?)

I remain,

Miss Thing

Fran M 05-22-2001 07:02 PM

Power 90ing away!!

Hey everyone! How are we all doing?
Well, update, i am on Day 16 and feeling wonderful!! My stomache has actual cuts in them and my hips have gone down. i am loving this program! I might be a size 6 hopefully soon!!

Angel- How are you doing? Are you following the program? I am on Phase 1/2 for the circuit. I have a weak upper body but am looking to change that. The cardio i am 3/4. I was doing alot of Tae Bo before i purchased the tapes. Keep it up!!

Ras- Did you get your Power 90 yet?

WW gal- I hope you feel better. Take everything one step at a time.

Miss Thang- Power 90 is a program that involves working out with weights and cardio 6 days a week. It is an intencse program BUT you do see results as long as you are dedicated. That means not skipping days. I love this program because there are no gimmicks here just working out and watching your food intake. They recommend supplements but that is optional!! I hope this is helpful!!

Bye all,

Angel26519 05-22-2001 09:42 PM

What is Power 90?

Hey Miss Thing... you wanted some clarification on what power 90 is... it is a tape program that they are doing on infomercials right now (or you can get on the web).... Basically you get six tapes.... 2 curcuit training... using light weights and 2 cardio tapes and 2 ab workout tapes....you have a beginner and an advanced of each... you work out for about 30-40 minutes a day 6 days a week... there is no gimmick... you workout... you lose weight and inches....

I really like it!!!!! it is very straight forward... he is very concise in telling you what to do and how to do it...

look it up on the web if you would like.... I think the web site is www.beachbody.com if not let me know and i will try to find it...

WWGal... I hope the knee thing gets better soon... I know how painful that can be... my grandmother had 5 different operations through the years on that.... just know we miss you :)....

Fran - you sound like you are doing great.... I wish I was as diligent... I am working out about 4-5 times a week....although the working out isnt as hard for me as the eating thing and really I only have a problem with that at night when I am tired... read somewhere that we go towards food when we are tired thinking that will give us energy and it wont... a nap would be better..... trying to remember that... Are you following a special eating plan? Are you following the dieting plan that came with Power 90? Also are you taking the supplements?

Rose- let us know when you get yours and maybe we can do a challenge of some sort... although it doesnt sound like Fran needs it.......

Miss Thing maybe you would like to join us... see if you like it... It is a great thing and we would like the company....