Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-07-2004, 03:11 PM   #1  

Default For those of you who use The Firm?

Hi,

I know i've never posted in this area before but I wanted to know if anyone has done or is going to do Stephanies ECB rotation (Express Cardio Blast)? Below is Stephanie's Express Cardio Blast rotation. I've never done anyone else's rotation before but this looks really fun. Anyone do it or thinking of doing it?

Want to Blast Fat Fast?
Express Calorie Burn Rotation
By Stephanie Huckabee

It's that time of year again when it can be a bit of a challenge to stay on track with your workout plan. Throughout the rest of the year there are plenty of easy reasons for motivation. After all, we've got the excitement of the New Year each January, anticipation of the warmer weather with spring, and of course summertime provides us with plenty of motivation to take our fitness routines up a notch. Those three seasons certainly keep us motivated, but what about keeping up your motivation to burn fat and stay fit during fall?

If you're like most people, this season can easily be the one in which you allow your commitment to fitness to slip just a little. The kids are back in school which means schedules are packed with one activity after another, not to mention the homework. It's getting
a little cooler outside and we transition from tank tops and shorts to the comfort of jeans and sweaters. And I haven't even mentioned the upcoming holidays that bring on their very own special challenges with each celebration.

So, to make sure that you don't "fall" out of your fitness plan and allow this season to set you back a few steps after you've worked hard all year, I've designed a fast way for you to blast fat and stay committed to getting the results you want. This rotation combines some of our most efficient and effective workouts so that you'll be able to blast fat fast. You'll do three days on with a rest day and then two days on with an additional rest day and believe me… these workouts will get your heart pumping and the fat burning.

Of course, though the focus this month is on cardio, you also get two total body workouts a week plus an extra lower body workout with Maximum Cardio Burn or with FIRM Hips, Thighs & Abs. And we don't want to forget your abs so you'll be working them three times a week as well.

We've done all of the planning for you, now it's your turn to show your body that fall is a great time to focus on blasting fat! Let me know if you have any questions and please check-in on the “Blast Fat Fast” thread on the Video Rotations Board . Happy Blasting!!

VIDEOS IN ROTATION

Cardio+Sculpt
Complete Body Sculpting
Total Muscle Shaping
Complete Aerobics & Weight Training

Sculpt
Total Sculpt plus Abs
FIRM Hips, Thighs & Abs

Cardio
Express Cardio
Advanced Cardio Blast
Fat Blasting Cardio