Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-22-2004, 12:47 PM   #106  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoequeen69
I sooo love the little ticker thing. That is awesome. Sarah are you gonna mind if we all get them?
Not at all! Yours is verrrry sharp. (Although it kind of makes me want a piece of candy! ) Glad to hear that you'll be back on the walking track soon....
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:11 PM   #107  
I climb mountains!

Did the 3-mile WATP after work tonight.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:28 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Did a mile of the 2 mile leslie dvd,.. i have GOT to get in 2 sessions tommorow,.. I did not want to exercise at all tonight, I really had to force it,.. blah,..lol But hey,. at least i did it.
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:55 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang! looks like everybody is walking like crazy!
keep up the good work.

I didn't walk yesterday or the day before because I am fighting some terrible heel pain in one foot. It kind of eases up but by the time I walk 2 miles, I am limping. I've read up on how to treat heel pain and I'm working on it.

But today I cleaned house for 9 hours (and the heel is not too bad) so that is my exercise for today.

everybody keep on truckin

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 12:28 AM   #110  
I climb mountains!

Hey, Cathy -- congrat's on hitting Onederland!! Gotta love THAT! Hope your heel feels better soon....

Heather, I'm so happy you got back in the saddle! I'm rooting for you, girlfriend. How did you do today??

I was exhausted today -- ended up sleeping wayyyyy too much, so obviously my body needed it. I've only been getting like 6 hours of sleep per night, and with the strenuous exercise every day, I think my body said, "Hey, whoa here.....I'm SLEEPIN'!" So that's what I did. No exercise for me to report today -- but tomorrow: GET BACK! On the weight front, I'm down 4 of the 5 pounds I was up after my lovely 3-day holiday last weekend, so that's good news. I'll be back in virgin loss territory in no time!
Old 10-24-2004, 07:11 PM   #111  
I climb mountains!

Today I did the 2-mile WATP with the weights, and then later did 40 minutes lower body weights.
Old 10-24-2004, 10:02 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Default Soon to be Rampin'!

Hi gals!

i am happy to report i got a few walks in this past week. Not long ones, but walks nonetheless!

Amy-sorry 'bout Malcolm! As a pet owner and animal hospital employee i know all too well the sorrow you feel. Enjoy those lovely memories of the good times...they really help! i am working on a memory shadowbox of my collie Bonnie (lost her to cancer in November)...and if i like how it turns out i am going to make one for my other girls that are gone as well.

i got my WATP Ramp this week---i am so excited to get started...but i gotta figure out where to do it in the rec room. May need to move some furniture around.

Also luvin' that there ticker tracker thingy! Think i'll be pickin' one out soon!

You are all doing great---i am trying to suck in some of that motivation & determination you all have!

see ya soon!
deb
debzdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:06 AM   #113  
I climb mountains!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzdogz
i got my WATP Ramp this week---i am so excited to get started...but i gotta figure out where to do it in the rec room. May need to move some furniture around.
Hey Deb, once you start using it, check back in here -- I use mine regularly and really like it, but not many folks have it yet so I'd love to hear how it's working out for someone else! Unfortunately I didn't get the first of the 3 DVD's, the one that's more cardio, that you're supposed to start out with. I'm still waiting for them to send it. I started out with Sculpt and Burn, the 3rd in the series and the toughest -- and I love it! I also really like the Shape and Firm workout -- lots of lunges and squats, and your heart rate stays up nicely. Good stuff. Hey, once you start doing it, let me know who you think really bugs me in the video -- once you see it, I believe you'll know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. One word: BOUNCE. 'Nuff said.

Cool -- another ramper!
Old 10-25-2004, 07:42 AM   #114  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Goooood Monday Morning Gals!
It's so great seeing everyone getting together and motivating one another. This is such a great group of gals! I haven't done allot of "monitored (logged) Walking" but I sure have been busy. Today I will get in 1 mile for sure and hope to get in a second mile before the day is over.

*~*~*

Sarah ~ Thank you so much for your very sweet words! You too are a great support in this thread and we are so blessed to have you around

My girlfriend, Peggy, is doing rather well these days... she is feeling so much better since she got all that testing done... relief is the word. She has not heard from her Dr. and we both feel that "no news is good news". He is the type of Dr. that will call right away if there were something really wrong (we both have the same Dr.), so neither of us are as worried... so much for asking

As for the ticker... ever since you have posted it I have now seen them all over something how fast a good thing spreads around. Thanks for starting it here --- it's really cute with all the different designs.

Hi Heather ~ Love your before and after pictures in your sig!! I can REALLY see the difference in your face! Keep up the great work girl... you have such a pretty face!

Hi Amy ~ Thank you so much for the warm thoughts for my friend... everything is looking good right now and she is doing her best to watch her diet and exercise too.

How was your father's birthday on Saturday at the Japanese gardens? Bet he had a great time and it helped take your mind off of things in your corner of the world too... How are you feeling these days? I sure do hope that your are doing okay after the loss of your kitty

Hey there Cathy ~ It's great to see you pop in... glad to hear that all is well with you. You must have the cleanest house in the world I sure do hope that your heel feels better real soon... Do you have a heel spur? Those can be so painful.

Hi Deb ~ Glad to hear that you are doing well... I'll have to look into the ramp now that you and Sarah both have it. Let us know how you like it, okay.

*~*~*

Hello's out there to all you MIA's
I sure would love to see you return!!
Mel, Kristi & Michelle... I really miss you girlfriends,
I do hope you all are doing well.

*God Bless*
And Have a wonderful productive day gals
SunnyD
<><

OcToBeR MiLeS: 13.25

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:38 AM   #115  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Hi everyone. I haven't walked any, but just wanted to check in. I don't think I will make my October miles but I'll keep trying. Dads birthday celebration was great. We had a wonderful time. He even got to flirt with a lady from the Rose Society! haha So he was thrilled. I bought him a beautiful yellow rose bush for his birthday. And he bought 2 miniature rose bushes for himself. It was a great day. I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking Sunny. Thank you for your thoughts Deb. I have to say that my vet was so wonderful to me through it all. Hes a very good man. I received a card from their office, which was very nice. I've got some photos of my babies to share. Malcolm is the all black cat, Oreo (his brother) is the black and white cat and Syd is the white with stripes. I think I caught their personalities pretty well. haha

Last edited by shoequeen69; 10-25-2004 at 10:44 AM.
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:32 PM   #116  

Smile Nice pics!

*~*~*

Love the pictures Amy!

Just look at those faces!!!!!
Yes, I'd say you captured their personalities beautifully... your Oreo could be brothers with my Domino We almost named Domino 'Oreo' till we saw the three perfectly place dots on his side... he is mostly white with some balck. I am so glad to hear that your vet sent you a card for Malcolm and was so caring to you (Malcolm was such a handsome guy!). Not all vets are (I am very blessed with our vet too!). Glad to hear that you are hanging in there and had a wonderful day with your father

Beautiful kids, Amy
Thanks for sharing your pictures
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-25-2004, 05:31 PM   #117  

Wink Got in a mile today

OcToBeR MiLeS: 14.25
Old 10-25-2004, 08:44 PM   #118  

well I haven't been posting lately but am back. Within that time I walked over 1.5 miles but will just count that much since I am not exactly sure how much more I did do. Today though I am reall proud of myself since I ran 4.89 miles and walked 2.11 miles. It felt so good and I will try it again either tomorrow or the next day to see how far I can go. Right now I can run 1.5 miles without stopping once and that is new for me. I am trying to be able to run atleast 5 miles nonstop but that will come. That brings me up to 47 miles for the month.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:43 PM   #119  
I climb mountains!

I did the 3-mile WATP after work today.

Amy, they are all so BEAUTIFUL!! Your gorgeous Malcolm could have been brothers with my gorgeous Simone, who stops my heart with his love and grace. Those pic's really show some personality! I really should post some pic's of my 7 kitties and puppy Iggy, Louie. (I say puppy, but he's actually 2 1/2.)

I'm so glad you shared those photos with us!!! Thank you! (And you again inspired me to go hug Simone till he squeaked! )
Old 10-26-2004, 07:44 AM   #120  

Smile

*Have a Great Day Gals *
SunnyD
<><

OcToBeR MiLeS: 15.25

*~*~*~*~*~*~*