Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-16-2004, 01:44 PM   #1  

Question CRUNCH Workouts

Hey Everyone,
I just started doing the Crunch: Pilaties workout and i really enjoyed it. I felt every single muscle in my body move and even though you don't do many reps, i really felt the burn!!!
But anyway, the reason for this post was if anyone knows of any good cardio workouts, that aren't longer than 30-40 minutes. I say this because with work and school sometimes all i have is 30 mins!!!

Gotta go walking!! Thanks in advance.

*~*Love Neka*~*
Nekabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 03:48 PM   #2  

I love Crunch Pilates. Walk away the pounds is pretty good. Very basic but you can do one two three or four miles. Even if you have the three mile tape you can just do part of it.
I would like to try salsa aerobics.
tarrbabyjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 08:54 PM   #3  

Try Crunch Bootcamp. It's a really great workout that includes cardio, weights, and even ab work. It's only 30 minutes, but it will really make you sweat.

Another good option is from an instructor named Cathe Friedrich (her web site is www.cathe.com). She has a series called Cross Train Express. All the cardio portions of the workouts are 30 minutes or less (there are 5-6 workouts in the series, I think). At the end of each cardio workout, she does weights for one body part, so at the end of a 5-6 days, all your body parts will have been worked.
vmelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:37 PM   #4  

Thanks everyone for you replies. I have heard about Crunch Boot Camp i am looking forward to trying that one. And i heard about that Cathe girl, but i didn't know where to find her tapes.
Thanks for the address and the good advice.

[SIZE=1]*~*Neka~*~
Nekabella is offline   Reply With Quote