Random question

• OK, This is random....
    Since I try to work out every day, my time in the shower has doubled. My normal routine is to shower in the morning before work and then again after the gym at about 7pm. Now, I can not go all day without washing my hair. I tried taking a shower at night and not showering in the morning but by 2pm, forget it. it got stringy. Since I have been taking 2 showers a day, my hair is drying out. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?
  • Yes, I also take 2 showers/day because of working out at night. I don't know your hair type, but I'm guessing it's fine because of your saying it gets stringy (mine is fine--very very fine). I started using a conditioner by Aussie called Knot Forgotten and it really helped me. I asked the stylist about it and he said it's a good one--not only does it have a high "slip-weight" so that it doesn't weigh hair down, but it's a detangler, too. I love it.

Oh, in addition to the hair problems, how do ya like double the # of dirty towels to wash? I do laundry twice as much now!
  • hmmm... i'll check out that conditioner.
    The laundry is killing me. double the clothes is no fun. I went and bought a ton (maybe not a ton..more like 5)of those Aquis towels that are thin but absorb water well. I got them pretty cheap at Marshalls. it has cut down on the bulk of laundry a bit.
  • I've never heard of those towels, but they definately sound like something worth checking in to! Mine have been washed so much that they're becoming tattered!