Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-15-2017, 02:11 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6

Wonderful information!

Weight training has made me age in reverse. I'm 45 and feel at least a decade younger. I have loads of energy and love the way I look. Definitely a game changer for me!
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:35 AM   #32  

Exercise leads killing depression, known fact to the people who are working out. It can increase memory and quick learning abilities. Guys in the kitchen (Scientists) don’t exactly know the reason behind it, but it’s an area of active research.
You will feel really happy with the workout lifestyle, believe me.
A new study has shown that lighter to moderate workout routine12.png can slow the aging process.
Aerobic exercise revs up blood flow to the skin, delivering oxygen and nutrients that improve skin health and even help wounds heal faster.
I don’t recommend you to work out for 60 minutes; 15 minutes are fine for me as long as I am hitting the right parts..
The body stores carbohydrates and fat as a fuel, but after following fitness routine it will train itself to consume less carbs and burn more.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON Exercise leads killing depression, known fact to the people who are working out. It can increase memory and quick learning abilities. Guys in the kitchen (Scientists) don’t exactly know the reason behind it, but it’s an area of active research.
You will feel really happy with the workout lifestyle, believe me.
A new study has shown that lighter to moderate workout routine12.png can slow the aging process.
Aerobic exercise revs up blood flow to the skin, delivering oxygen and nutrients that improve skin health and even help wounds heal faster.
I don’t recommend you to work out for 60 minutes; 15 minutes are fine for me as long as I am hitting the right parts..
The body stores carbohydrates and fat as a fuel, but after following fitness routine it will train itself to consume less carbs and burn more.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON LA Fitness facebook.
MICKEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #33  

beautiful
laurach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:32 AM   #34  

This is really fascinating
zzken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:39 AM   #35  

Default Benefits of Weight Training

Here are 12 smart reasons to include a little work with the weights into your fitness repertoire.
1. You’ll live longer.
2. For better sleep.
3. Your progress is so noticeable.
4. To protect your bones.
5. To boost your balance.
6. It can make you happier.
7. To look better in your skinny jeans.
8. To burn more calories.
9. You can do it in under 30 minutes.
10. And you don’t even have to go to the gym.
11. To run faster (really!)
12. To help your heart.
ahmedsheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #36  

thanks MichelleRae for this great benefits.
YolaLendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #37  

Great article! Hope, it will motivate people, who avoided the weight trainings!!!
JuliaDacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:42 PM   #38  

Great article thanks for that
Emily45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:18 AM   #39  

Thank you so much for this one! Didn't actually know that weightlifting had all these pros.
Thanks again.
Danny21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:24 AM   #40  

Great article. Love reading it
Latonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:36 AM   #41  

This is like amazing and the myth is that you need to do cardio to lose weight. Weight training helps more.
iamwayne12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:18 PM   #42  

Smile Love!

Very informative article, thanks!
msshangi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:17 AM   #43  

Default strength training exercises

It improves bone density. One of the best ways you can control bone loss as you age is to add strength training exercises into your workout plan. It promotes fat-free body mass with decreasing sarcopenia. The lean muscle mass that we all work so hard for decreases with age.
Lifting weights will help your body gain more muscle and beyond, will improve many aspects of your health other than just your strength. A larger percentage of muscle mass helps you burn more calories. Doing lots of cardio will eventually allow you to lose weight, and it burns off fat as well as builds muscle.
luckyvenkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 12:41 PM   #44  

Hello everyone,

Personally, I hated exercising, in fact, until recently it was difficult for me to go around the park completely; However, due to health issues, I was forced to diet and exercise and I can confirm that after 20 days of routine your body and mind get used to it, to the point that it is natural for me to do so and if I don't exercise I feel like if I missed something.
Emma_Sotomayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:42 AM   #45  
banned

I think you should Visit dietarious.com to understand how to make strength training more effective. I purchased the TestoGen product for this purpose. In short, it is a supplement based on natural ingredients that increase the androgenic hormone testosterone. It will increase libido, training strength and muscle mass, as well as concentration and energy levels. After all, testosterone is the key to masculinity.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 08-21-2022 at 10:05 AM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote