Walk Away the Pounds - June Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Hey girls lets see how much walking we can do this month!! Lets keep up the great work we had from last month!! I set a goal of 50 miles for this month for myself!

Michelle
  • Good Morning Michelle and the rest of the WATP gang!

My goal for June is 40 miles.

This morning I did a 45 minute WATP tape with handweights.

So that's 3 miles today.

June = 3 miles

next?
  • Hi Ladies!! Thanks for starting the new thread Michelle. My goal for the month is 45 miles. I also just wanted to say thanks for the motivation ladies!! Keep up the great work!!

Julie
  • I would love to join this challenge!! I do a 2 mile WATP tape almost every day. I am trying to make sure I do a 3 mile one once a week. My goal for June will be 60 miles.
  • I've got 4 miles for today so far but I'm waiting for hubby to finish repairing some scratches out of my dvd cuz it was skipping so I'm going to do another 2 miles.

Jules - Great to see you posting!! Keep up the good work!!

Cathy - 3 miles is a great start to the month!!

Jazz - Jump on in!! This is a fun group!!

Ok I'm off to do another 2 miles.

TTYL!
    Michelle
  • My goal for June is going to be 100 mi. -- if I walk at least 3mi./day and a few days with extra miles I should make it. At least I'm going to try.

So I guess I better get started.
  • 2 more miles done today I've got 6 for June already!!

Wow Mrs Beasley!! What a goal!!

Michelle
  • My goal for June is 24 Miles. Today I've done the 1 mile tape
  • 4 mi. this afternoon.
    2 mi. this evening.

6 mi. for June.

Way to go everyone --- we're off to a great start.
  • Oh, can I join you? I love my WATP DVDs. I am just starting out again so I will put my goal at 20 miles for June. I alternate riding my recumbent stationary bike and walking. Won't get bored that way, right?
  • Hi There!
    I am new to the community, but looking forward to the challenge. I will join you guys and commit to walking 50 miles using WATP dvd. My husband and I have started walking at the local school track in the evening.
    I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations about other work out videos that they find effective. I am really uncoordinated, but looking for something to work the abdominal section. I am the classic apple.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Minsoo have you looked at Leslies Walk away the pounds ABs? I like WATP because it is really easy and not too dancy. So maybe you would like her abs video. she also has new yoga and pilates videos out you might wanna check those out. go to www.collagevideo.com and you can see a 60 second clip of the videos
    Welcome to the group.
    Michelle
  • This morning I did a 30 minute WATP 2 mile tape with weights.

June = 5 miles

next?
  • I want to join too! I love WATP. I use other videos too but I do 12 miles over the weekend. I do 4 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So I think I can make the 50 mile goal. This past weekend I did 10 but technically it wasn't June so yesterday I did a Denise workout and that was 30 minutes but I think I will only count the Leslie walks. I am really trying to lose about some weight about 30 lbs to be exact so I need allot of cardio! I might just do a Leslie walk tonight just to post some miles on here! I can only post on the week days because my computer at home is sick! But I find this keeps me motivated and moving. Thanks Michelle for starting us off!
  • Welcome to the group Rose! Feel free to jump in.
    Michelle